Issue with Stream Added to Custom Menu
Hello.

I've created a Custom entry for the Home Menu in Skin Settings; 10 favorites. However, I've an issue with two of the favorites I've entered.*

One, for instance, is an ESPN stream from within SportsDevil. Just straight to the stream, not to the plugin itself, if that makes sense. When I choose this favorite, via the new Menu entry, the stream plays just fine. Though, when I try to exit, it closes the stream then immediately reopens it, giving no time to get back to the main Home Menu. I have to unplug the ATV to get back to normal behavior.*

I'm not at home at the moment and it's just occurred to me that I haven't tried to quit it from just the Favorites menu, to see if it acts similarly.*

Any ideas?
not really...but i'll see if i can reproduce.

please pastebin a Debug Log, it might contain some clues :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks ronie.

I was on break from work when I originally posted. As it turns out, it's not a skin issue. Sorry. I'm getting the same results quitting the stream from Confluence. And it's from the Favorites window.

Again, if I open SportsDevil from Favorites and navigate to ESPN, then quit, everything is fine. But creating a Favorites link straight to the ESPN stream, then quitting, reopens the stream and requires me unplugging the box.

I should add, I'm using Crystalbuntu with an ATV1.

I'm reposting this in its proper place.

http://pastebin.com/PiFsXmPG

Thanks.

ronie Wrote:not really...but i'll see if i can reproduce.

please pastebin a Debug Log, it might contain some clues :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with Stream Added to Custom Menu0