• 4(current)
[RELEASE] NFL.com (video) add-on
Any chance the NFL Game Rewind could be accessed through this? It is accessed through NFL.com
TheGunShow Wrote:Any chance the NFL Game Rewind could be accessed through this? It is accessed through NFL.com

I looked at this back in the preseason and couldn't quite figure out a way to make it work. They are using some sort of HLS like streaming, where the videos are broken down into two second mp4 files. I tried making a M3U8 playlist but couldn't get seamless playback to work.
@divingmule Seems like NFL.com will be streaming live this years superbowl any chance we can get that working on this addon?

Source:http://www.engadget.com/2011/12/20/super...for-the-f/

thanks
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
hunkyn Wrote:@divingmule Seems like NFL.com will be streaming live this years superbowl any chance we can get that working on this addon?

Source:http://www.engadget.com/2011/12/20/super...for-the-f/

thanks

Yeah this would be great, even a way of streaming it through the NBC site.
Sorry, this really isn't doable. There's not anyway to know how it's going to be streamed until it goes live, unless you have some inside source or something.
Any chance of an update!? I'm getting script errors for all nfl.com videos now. I can pull up the lists and see the names and length of the streams but error out when trying to play them.

Eden 11.0

Thanks in advance!!
Yeah, I'll be looking in to this soon. It's almost time Smile.
I noticed this earlier too. It was working last week I think.
Update in my repository.

This is still a work in progress, but this gets it mostly working again.
(2012-08-11, 15:53)divingmule Wrote: Update in my repository.

Fantastic!! Works great again Big Grin

Thanks!
Awesome work. I'm so excited for this season. Do they really offer full shows to stream? This would be a cord cutters dream.
(2012-08-11, 15:53)divingmule Wrote: Update in my repository.

Awrsum - Also thanks from here. Nonethenless one question back onto the table: any chance to have you look into getting nfl game pass ready now? i own a full premium subscription and would love to help with dumps, stream details you surly need.

--rgds marcO

Yeah, I got a 'preseason live' subscription and going to take a look at it. I wouldn't hold my breath though Smile
(2012-08-21, 17:57)divingmule Wrote: Yeah, I got a 'preseason live' subscription and going to take a look at it. I wouldn't hold my breath though Smile

Awrrsum then ^^ .. If i can assist with "whatever it needs" just let me know and i try my best to deliver any information you need.

(2012-08-21, 17:57)divingmule Wrote: Yeah, I got a 'preseason live' subscription and going to take a look at it. I wouldn't hold my breath though Smile

Here's hoping you get it up and running Smile (Just activated my gamepass Big Grin)

Also if there's any way I can provide any useful debugging or otherwise - say so.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NFL.com (video) add-on1