StinDaWg Offline
Fan
Never mind got it working.
find quote
sagheerahmed94 Offline
Sorry

HOW TO UPDATE LIBRTMP IN ANDROID PHONE/DEVICES

http://goo.gl/FfJG1m
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-09 04:05 by sagheerahmed94.)
find quote
hewligun Offline
are live streams working in the nfl game pass?

[Image: widget]
find quote
divingmule Offline
Skilled Python Coder
They will not work with XBMC Frodo, you need a post ffmpeg update(>may) version of Gotham.
find quote
Jack_Whyte Offline
Hey guys, I signed up in order to post about a recent problem with this repo.

I really enjoyed using it, but I think NFL.com has re-organized their videos and they no longer show up in the provided folders. The only one that seems to work is "Video Home" and that's only a single page of random videos, and not as useful as the Show and All Videos areas were.

Is there any chance of an update?
find quote
neghar Offline
(2014-05-28 16:38)Jack_Whyte Wrote:  Hey guys, I signed up in order to post about a recent problem with this repo.

I really enjoyed using it, but I think NFL.com has re-organized their videos and they no longer show up in the provided folders. The only one that seems to work is "Video Home" and that's only a single page of random videos, and not as useful as the Show and All Videos areas were.

Is there any chance of an update?

I second this!! Even during the offseason I LOVE this addon! Can someone please help!
find quote
neghar Offline
We might not see an update.. it appears that divingmule hasn't logged in since 1-27-14. So unless some randomly AWESOME coder jumps in and saves the day, we might have to look elsewhere for a solution...
find quote
Jack_Whyte Offline
Thanks for the update, and I suspected the same, as I had not received a read tag on the PM I sent drivingmule.

It's really too bad, as this is/was a great app, especially for those who can't watch NFL AM every morning.
find quote
Jack_Whyte Offline
I am about one step from setting aside a weekend to learn python and do some web url fixes. grrrrr.
find quote
neghar Offline
(2014-06-10 18:16)Jack_Whyte Wrote:  I am about one step from setting aside a weekend to learn python and do some web url fixes. grrrrr.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Python_development is a great place to start.. if I can find the time during my next rotation off I might give it a shot as well!! I miss the full functionality of this addon. Preseason is HERE!!!!
find quote
Jack_Whyte Offline
It looks like divingmule updated this repo not long ago (like 3 hours ago, apparently), and after testing the downloaded 0.0.4 revision, the vast majority of features work. All the sections I tested worked fine, video played and lists lined up with what is currently on the Nfl.com website. The only niggling issues are some "next page" links not working, but the base functionality seems to be back.

If you want to try it out, go here:

https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.video.nfl.com

Click the "Download ZIP" link on the bottom-right, then first uninstall the old version, and install this one.

Worked for me on both Frodo and Gotham builds.
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-20 20:51 by Jack_Whyte.)
find quote