Looking to change my HTPC
Luvas uk Wrote:When i am playing through XBMC its over the network.

With the mpc-hc test i tried across the network and local.
your files must be corrupted. you can to re-encode it with handbrake. if there is a bad segment in the file, handbrake will catch it.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Sorry i am a bit confussed then.
You saying both the raw m2ts file and the mkv rip are corrupted?

I have tried to rip both blu rays twice with no errors in makemkv.
Also when i point handbrake at either the mkv or m2ts file i get a error of No titles found.
I have not used handbrake before so i might be doing something wrong.
Luvas uk Wrote:Sorry i am a bit confussed then.
You saying both the raw m2ts file and the mkv rip are corrupted?

I have tried to rip both blu rays twice with no errors in makemkv.
Also when i point handbrake at either the mkv or m2ts file i get a error of No titles found.
I have not used handbrake before so i might be doing something wrong.
how did you ripped your bluray? the best way to decrypt and rip it to hard drive is with anydvd hd (it come with 14 days trial of the full version).

handbrake is very simple tool to use but since it is your first time using it, you can watch the part #1&2 of these videos- AfterDawn Handbrake Guide
I ripped the bluray using the backup function of Makemkv and also ticket the decrypt option so its sitting in its raw m2ts file format. Is anydvd HD going to do this any different?

With handbrake all i have done is point it to the source file and that’s as far as it gets with the error of no Titles found.

I will try the Anydvd-HD to see if it make any difference
Luvas uk Wrote:I ripped the bluray using the backup function of Makemkv and also ticket the decrypt option so its sitting in its raw m2ts file format. Is anydvd HD going to do this any different?

With handbrake all i have done is point it to the source file and that’s as far as it gets with the error of no Titles found.

I will try the Anydvd-HD to see if it make any difference
there are posters in avforums having problem playback ripped makemkv files. you might be one of the un-lucky person too. i rarely read anything bad about using anydvd hd to rip bluray. it's probably the most up to date and most reliable tool for this job!
Well i have tried Anydvd-hd and still not joy. The same problem. I guess i just cant rip this blu ray series. Sad All out of ideas.
Luvas uk Wrote:Well i have tried Anydvd-hd and still not joy. The same problem. I guess i just cant rip this blu ray series. Sad All out of ideas.
are you trying to rip the encrypted bluray movie but it wouldn't allow you to rip it?
It rips fine. All files are sitting on my local C: Drive, But when i try to play the files same problem and also if i point handbreak at it same error with no titles found.
Luvas uk Wrote:It rips fine. All files are sitting on my local C: Drive, But when i try to play the files same problem and also if i point handbreak at it same error with no titles found.
can you use bdinfo to verify video and audio codecs in the ripped file? if the file is not corrupted, you should be able see it.

bdinfo
this is the summary of BDinfo

Disc Title: EARTH_POTP_DISC1
Disc Size: 43,782,926,320 bytes
Protection: AACS
BD-Java: No
Playlist: 00016.MPLS
Size: 0 bytes
Length: 2:57:33
Total Bitrate: 0.00 Mbps
Video: VC-1 Video / 0 kbps / 1080i / 29.970 fps / 16:9 / Advanced Profile 3
Audio: English / DTS-HD High-Res Audio / 5.1 / 48 kHz / 2046 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
Audio: English / Dolby Digital Audio / 2.0 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps / DN -4dB
Subtitle: English / 0.000 kbps
Any ideas?
I would really like to crack this one but as yet no joy.
hmmm,,

i never Rip'ed a bluray yet but when i'll do, here's how i would do it,,,

Run ANYDVD-HD (latest version)
Place BD-Disc in Bluray-Reader
Launch MakeMKV to create a .MKV file out of it
keeping %100 of the video and audio track quality,,,,
Doing some more digging i have found out the problem is this 1080i with VC-1 issue.
Not sure there is an answer to this yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking to change my HTPC0