• 40(current)
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.3
(2017-04-18, 02:26)HeresJohnny Wrote: Wow, I don't know what to say... but as a Team Kodi member you seem to be really out of the loop.
Sometimes I forget where I am FTW: Kodi for Windows runs natively on Windows Vista and higher. It is a 32-bit application but runs on 64-bit Windows and hardware as well, however it is not yet optimized for that architecture so there is no performance gain when running on 64-bit Windows. 1080p playback can be achieved on Windows based computers either via software decoding on the CPU if it's powerful enough, or by hardware accelerated video decoding.

This thread is universal, so yes there is 64 bit versions.
Anyone have a working php-cgi file for libreelec (Krypton)!!
(2017-05-25, 17:49)Mario S. Wrote: Anyone have a working php-cgi file for libreelec (Krypton)!!
Yes, thank you! Please share, Mario S.
(2017-05-25, 20:41)HeresJohnny Wrote:
(2017-05-25, 17:49)Mario S. Wrote: Anyone have a working php-cgi file for libreelec (Krypton)!!
Yes, thank you! Please share, Mario S.
I dont have one thats why i ask LaughBig Grin
(2017-03-18, 21:12)raunen Wrote: I have been testing Rating Update 1.4.3 for a day now and I'm having some problems.

I'm running LibreElec 8.0.0 with a back end MySQL database on my server. The database version is 107.

When updating the rating for a single movie (via the context menu) everything works fine.

If I try to update the rating for all my movies, Rating Update writes the information to the wrong columns in the database. It writes "votes" to "movie"."c04" and "rating" to "movie"."c05". Instead all ratings should be done in the table "rating" as it does when updating for a single movie ("movie"."c04" should be NULL and "movie"."c05" is a foreign key to "rating"."rating_id").

I don't get an "Update rating" context menu for tv shows (why is that?), so for tv shows I can only do a full update. A full update for tv shows also writes to the wrong tables and columns. It writes "votes" to "tvshow"."c03" and "rating" to "tvshow"."c04". Tv show ratings should also be written to the table "rating" and "tvshow"."c03" should be NULL and "tvshow"."c04" should be set to the value of "rating"."rating_id".

I'm also wondering why the ratings are not updated for individual episodes.

I run under WIndows 7 with an MySQL db and the script worked fine. But after updating to Kodi 17 (17.1, 17.2 and now 17.3) I have the same problem. Did you ever solve it?
Hi guys,

For who may be interested, I have released an add-on called Light IMDb Ratings Update. Feel free to give it a look...

Alex
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Hi guys, sorry but consider this project abandoned, I have no more free time to dedicate it. Sad

The repository will be deactivated soon.

If someone want to continue the develop is welcome.

Angel Angel
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
(2017-06-22, 10:44)m4x1m Wrote: Hi guys, sorry but consider this project abandoned, I have no more free time to dedicate it. Sad

The repository will be deactivated soon.

If someone want to continue the develop is welcome.

Angel Angel

Ciao m4x1m!

I would just like to thank you for your effort!

Grazie!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
Hi guys,

For who may be interested, the new version of Light IMDb Ratings Update is finally available! Take a look to this post for the details on the new release.

Cheers!
Hi guys.

A quick notification about a new release of my add-on to update ratings and number of votes for Movies (including Top 250) and TV Shows/Episodes.

Just "follow the rabbit" in mi signature...  Wink
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] - Rating Update v1.4.37