Good news guys, the new version 1.3.1 is ready! Please let me know if there are bugs.
Download from SkyDrive
Download & Install my unofficial XBMC repository
- Rewritten and cleaned the script for use the JSON queries.
- Added modding options to store the ratings with the old raw queries method (not in Single Mode). If you want to use this method, that is faster than JSON, you must specify some parameters in the add-on settings to prevent errors caused by an invalid format of the advancedsettings.xml.
- Now the script uses a custom sqlite database to store the IMDb IDs of the TV Shows and others elements instead to use the XBMC database and/or write many file (the script will do again the search for the TV Shows by the titles, I'm sorry).
- Added the option to retrieve the MPAA ratings - by country - with or without the reasons (the reasons are available only for the movies and for USA country). (request by ShadowTek)
- Added the ability to view directly in the XBMC the missing Top250 after update. (request by PatrickBateman)
- Moved in the add-on settings the management of the IMDb IDs stored for the TV Shows.
- Added the option to run the script in background mode (no progress, no questions, only notifications).
- Changed a little bit the GUI (new background and icons).
- Due to many strings changed and for the passage from the old XML system to the new .PO strings system, the old translations (german, portuguese) were removed. New translations are welcome.
- Definitely fixed the issue about whitespace in path for Windows users (I hope).
- Updated IMDbPHP Version 2.1.6 to new Version 2.2.1.