Scripts not working :(
hello all, i am new to the forum mostly here for the posted problem above...i am most interested in if there is anyone else's scripts that have not been working for them..i can still get streaming tv and radio..but not for any of my scripts (iflim launch consumption junction etc) i have made my own playlists from winamp to get my internet tv channels and radio..but just a few days ago everything was working fine..now all the scripts that use the net are not loading or connection at all..like it has no internet connection, but since i am still getting my winamp streams i know that is not the issue..i did recently add evox to my apps and loaded it thru xbmc(bc some reason it dont show up on my mxm dash) but i didnt pre-config my ini, and it changed my static ip and default gateway...which i have fixed, and can play games online, ftp, and like i said above w/ winamp streams are working as well....any suggestions or anyone else having this trouble?? something in evox maybe?? i am cluless, and have never had trouble w/ any scripts in past...thx all for any help
just to add i looked at a few other posts and i dont see anything that might be able to help me so far...mostly curious if anyone else is having same trouble
plzzzz anyone else having this trouble...my rss feed and weather are also not working....but my winamp playlist files are working for radio and tv streams, but nothing in my scripts is connecting to the net it seems....
make sure settings - network is set to dhcp and not just dashboard.
it was on default and working...i have just now adjusted the enable http poxy thing and i was able to get my weather but nothing else....and just now adjusted to automatic setting and now i cant get anything at all...it dont even try to load anything now... Image
what should my dns setting be? same as on my pc>>? they are on 0.0.0.0 but all else is as should be...but now nothing on deafult - manual - or on default{which was working b4 all this}
can any plzzz give me a lil help here? plzzzzzz i am pretty sure it has something to do w/ the evox ini...bc it did change my static ip and gateway to wahtever it had on the ini...i noticed that right away bc of no ftp or internet connection..i have that fixed, but never noticed in the media player that my feeds and that were not working till just today..so i have been messing w/ my dns that has been changed cos i seen in the ini a dns of 0.0.0.0...i did actually got it goin once, but have no idea how i know it was bc i was messing w/ the dns ip in ms dash to reconfig. but i have no idea what the dns should be..i seen on a few sites either my router ip would work, or my pc ip, or the dns from my pc..not sure, but i tried all and then some, and nothing..i havent a clue what it could be..i deleted evox totally and put older versions of xbmc on here and same results every damn time..anyone know anything about this crap at all
eric, if i see you *bump* this topic once more within 24hours counting from now - i will ban you. this is not acceptable behaviour!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

try gettin rid of evox, and re config network settings to back to what they were..maybe dissable the http poxy if u have it on :idea:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scripts not working :(0