Change details display delay in big wall icons view
Sorry for the newbie question, but how do I change the delay time before the details window pops up in big wall icons view? Thanks for the attention and for the great looking skin.
Hi lazeyjoe

You can disable the details entirely in skin options "disable wall views item information" under the general tab.

To actually change the delay time would require an alteration to the xml - I can tell you what line but I'd need to know if you're using dharma or the latest nightlies.
Sorry, I just started using XBMC last night so I'm not quite up on the lingo yet. I used the build that is accessed from the XBMC add-on page. I assume that this would be a stable build and not a nightly. I actually like the details it just pops up a little too quickly. Thanks for your quick answer.
Okay no worries so you're probably using the dharma version of the skin so if you want to edit the delay you'll need to edit the Common Video Library Views.xml file in the PAL16x9 folder.

Find lines 3444 & 3445 and change the delay value to higher.

Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="800" delay="2500">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="800" delay="2500">Visible</animation>
Works great!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change details display delay in big wall icons view0