• 3(current)
AutoMovies - (Fully) Automatic movie downloader
turok Wrote:Awesome - glad there's some interest here!

[*]Renaming formats
Someone mentioned a particular format for renaming -- yes, that's possible right now. Also, it's easy to add variables to the renaming scheme if we are missing any. I used to have a 'conditional' renamer that allowed you to say "if variable X is <blah> or <blah>, use this renaming string. Otherwise, use this other rename string." This was for putting all CAM/TS/R5/SCR stuff in one folder, and all DVD/BR stuff in another folder. However, I've changed my ways to just include the quality at the end of my movie folder name (because it's easier to manage this way, and XBMC can set up queries to filter on folders that contain [R5]). So we can easily get more advanced in our renaming scheme -- the question is: do we need to? I guess time will tell.

-t
here is a brief list of what you could make available for the users to then create there own renaming convention.

<videores> 1080p, 720p, SDp, 576p, 480p
<videocodec> x264, XviD, AVC, VC1, DivX
<audiocodec> DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-ES, DD (AC3), AAC, MP3
<audiochannels>1.0, 2.0, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1
<mediasource>Bluray, HDDVD, DVDR, DVDRip
<releasegroup>ESiR, WiKi, CtrlHD, CHD, EuReKa, HiDt, SECTOR7
<movieyear>2011, 2010
<thename>The Great Movie
<namethe>Great Movie, The
<ext>mkv, avi, mp4, iso
<dxva>Optional for files that contain "dxva" prior to renaming

Option to replace spaces with dots as well.

also allow user to put a variable in "{ }" for it to be conditional of if the info cant be found ("DXVA" for example)The Renamer process will also allow separate templates for HD or SD movies.so for HD i could have this;

\\192.168.1.1\Media\Movies\<mediasource>\<videores>\<thename> (<year>)\<thename>.<year>.<mediasource>.<videores>.<audiocodec>.<audiochannels>.<videocodec>{.<dvxa>}-<group>.<ext>

\\192.168.1.1\Media\Movies\Bluray\1080p\I am Number Four (2011)\I.am.Number.Four.2011.Bluray.1080p.DTS.5.1.x264.dvxa-HiDt.mkv

and for SD I could have this;

\\192.168.1.1\Media\Movies\<mediasource>\<thename> (<year>)\<thename>.<year>.<mediasource>.<audiocodec>.<audiochannels>.<videocodec>-<group>.<ext>

\\192.168.1.1\Media\Movies\DVDRip\Finding Nemo (2005)\Finding.Nemo.2005.DVDRip.AC3.5.1.XviD-ILS.avi

I could supply a list of known Release groups for GREP matching (also allow users to add there own, or submit to you a list with correct Case)

eg:

ESiR
WiKi
CHD
EuReKa
SECTOR7
HIDt
CtrlHD
FraMeSToR
VISTA
BTT
BLOW
BestHD
LOST
FoRM
HiGHTiMES
HD1080
RETREAT
EXQUiSiTE
I'd like to test this as well. I currently have CouchPotato, SabNZB, and Sickbeard running on WHS, so I can test it on there as well.
I would love to try this out. CP has been really getting on my nerves lately (downloading movies I've never heard of), and I was going to uninstall it in favor of good ol' RSS feeds. Having the ability to select existing movies and upgrade/downgrade based on what's available on nzbmatrix, nzbs.org, etc would be the best. Also, forget torrents. Nobody should use public trackers.

Running Ubuntu 11.04 x64, SAB, Headphones, and SB, of course.
The biggest feature I'd like to see is the addition of some sort of releasegroup only downloading. I download mostly movies that are from releasegroups that have shown in the past that they have high encoding standards.

Also I think this could use a little design update, I'll be happy to help on that part.

I'd like to test it for you if needed.

Keep up the good work!
Looks like a great project. It's a shame it's java based and it won't get the exposure it deserves for the embedded NAS market. Keep up the great work, I'll be keeping a close eye on this one for sure.
WingmanNZ Wrote:here is a brief list of what you could make available for the users to then create there own renaming convention.

<videores> 1080p, 720p, SDp, 576p, 480p
<videocodec> x264, XviD, AVC, VC1, DivX
<audiocodec> DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-ES, DD (AC3), AAC, MP3
<audiochannels>1.0, 2.0, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1
<mediasource>Bluray, HDDVD, DVDR, DVDRip
<releasegroup>ESiR, WiKi, CtrlHD, CHD, EuReKa, HiDt, SECTOR7
<movieyear>2011, 2010
<thename>The Great Movie
<namethe>Great Movie, The
<ext>mkv, avi, mp4, iso
<dxva>Optional for files that contain "dxva" prior to renaming

Option to replace spaces with dots as well.

also allow user to put a variable in "{ }" for it to be conditional of if the info cant be found ("DXVA" for example)The Renamer process will also allow separate templates for HD or SD movies.so for HD i could have this;

\\192.168.1.1\Media\Movies\<mediasource>\<videores>\<thename> (<year>)\<thename>.<year>.<mediasource>.<videores>.<audiocodec>.<audiochannels>.<videocodec>{.<dvxa>}-<group>.<ext>

\\192.168.1.1\Media\Movies\Bluray\1080p\I am Number Four (2011)\I.am.Number.Four.2011.Bluray.1080p.DTS.5.1.x264.dvxa-HiDt.mkv

and for SD I could have this;

\\192.168.1.1\Media\Movies\<mediasource>\<thename> (<year>)\<thename>.<year>.<mediasource>.<audiocodec>.<audiochannels>.<videocodec>-<group>.<ext>

\\192.168.1.1\Media\Movies\DVDRip\Finding Nemo (2005)\Finding.Nemo.2005.DVDRip.AC3.5.1.XviD-ILS.avi

I could supply a list of known Release groups for GREP matching (also allow users to add there own, or submit to you a list with correct Case)

eg:

ESiR
WiKi
CHD
EuReKa
SECTOR7
HIDt
CtrlHD
FraMeSToR
VISTA
BTT
BLOW
BestHD
LOST
FoRM
HiGHTiMES
HD1080
RETREAT
EXQUiSiTE

^

This, Embers renaming function is one of the best and is very similar to the one mentioned above.
Currently running SAB,SB,CP,Headphones on Win7x64. Would love to help test this.

I'd also second the ability to only download official scene releases.
definitely would love to test, your high priority item is something i've been wanting for quite a long time.

i guess i should mention that i'm running a new 2011 iMac i7
--
I would like to test this out, it looks perfect! I'm running Windows Vista & Windows 7 & Ubuntu 10.04. Hope to see a download ASAP. Looks great, thanks for your hard work!
I don't miss a thing with CP but still good luck.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
This program looks very interesting. Could be the solution I've been searching for, for a long time. The most important features for me are:

1. It can run on my headless ubuntu server.

2. It has solid post-processing features (scraping, moving, renaming) which can all be done automatically without user input.

3. It can monitor a folder for post-processing (as apposed to relying on a script on sabnzbd+) so that it can post-process my torrent downloads as well as sab downloads.

4. A robust web-interface for those of us running it on headless servers. On the interface, I'd like the ability to view a list of my movies, edit info, re-scrape, choose fanart/poster if I don't like the one that AutoMovies scraped automatically, and adjust all the settings of the program.

Not really sure if this is the direction you are trying to go, but a serious movie manager is desperately needed. Can't wait to find out more!
CP is flakey for me. I would love an alternative. A iphone version would be awesome, or a mobile version of some sort.
For torrent support I'll be please with just TPB.
A nice feature for TPB would be adding favorite users as releases source, there are some users on TPB that may not be attributed to a scene group but constantly supplies their own releases, usually with quality in mind.
Another feature for TPB would be to have the option to download only after cross check the torrent name with the imdb id on the torrent page, so a it will guarantee an accurate match.

It may be too much asking but i would loved to see support for downloading subtitles.
I believe the best way to implement this would be to use as the xbmc subtitle addon as a model, meaning create a standalone downloader that can use the customs scripts and rules for the different subtitles sites that inside the xbmc addon, this way updating the subtitles scraper would only require getting an updated script from the xbmc addon.
The problem is that the xbmc addons are python based.

I hope to be able run this as a service on my qnap (with the JRE QPKG).

Thanks.
@turok

Would ibe possible to automatically download all movies in a specific genre, such as "family", that are rated, say, 8 and above?
I'm very interested in this, CouchPotato never seems to pick up movies I add or downloads broken versions.

Will wait until a public release though.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AutoMovies - (Fully) Automatic movie downloader3