Fonts Cut Off
Apologies if this is a repost, I did try and search it to no avail...

I installed the most recent xbmc on my xp machine hooked up via vga to a 720p olevia lcd hdtv.

loaded fine, but the tops of the fonts are cut off to the point where i can't navigate it. i was able to get to video options but changing from 1376 x 720 (or something like that) to 1024 x 768 didnt help.

Is there some way to fix this? tia.

-Karl
When you say the fonts are cut off, what do you mean? Any chance of posting a screenshot?
Sure no problem. It's an old Vaio machine btw. The problem appears pervasive, but is worth in some areas compared to others. the onscreen keyboard is completely illegible.

Thanks for your help!

ns if bumping is ok/works. but I'm really puzzled by this! thanks!
It's almost certainly caused by a bug in your graphics driver. What OS, what hardware?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

XP Professional. Vaio PCV-RX600N. Looks like this: http://www.amyswebsolutions.com/wp-conte...%20Pcv.jpg

In the mean-time I'll try and find updated graphics drivers, but man is this thing a dinosaur!
PS I't switch the Ubuntu, but I'd be even more worried about drivers...
RobStak, did you manage to solve this one? I have the same problem on an Asus laptop with SIS graphics. Is it possible that a simpler skin would improve things?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fonts Cut Off0