neon - channel-logos aren't shown
Hey guys,

I have got a problem with the channel logos. With confluence everything was fine. After I changed to the neon-skin (from svn-repository) the logos aren't shown anymore. The logo-path in the settings is correct and still working when I change back to confluence.

What could be the problem?

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
Channel logos? Do you mean network logos?
-stoli-
Hi stoli,

no, I mean the channel logos for livetv. Have seen it working with neon in the following viedeo from krautmaster by around 40secs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkRIiHBJe...re=related

Greetings
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
I have no idea - I haven't done any work in quite some time on the PVR branch. I'll see about installing it this weekend and see what's up.
-stoli-
That would be very nice. Thank you. Are you a neon-developer, stoli?

hoppel118: - You are using on someones skin, you are writing on his forum section and you really don't who he is. Hahaha - you are really cool man......Laugh
hoppel118 Wrote:That would be very nice. Thank you. Are you a neon-developer, stoli?

When it works correctly, I am the only developer. When it doesn't work, it's that other person... Smile
-stoli-
Sorry, I am new to xbmc. Blush But some minutes ago I made an update from repo and saw the name of the neon-author. Laugh

Sorry stoli!

@harybary: Originally I wrote this post in the developer-section for skins, an administrator moved it to here.

Greetings from Hamburg in Germany

stoli Wrote:I have no idea - I haven't done any work in quite some time on the PVR branch. I'll see about installing it this weekend and see what's up.

Hi stoli,

did you test it? Do you get the channel-logos?

Greetings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
neon - channel-logos aren't shown0