Which skin do you use
Hi

I was just wondering which skins are most popular, and why?

Personally I use PM3.HD. Tried others but somehow I always get to this one, which I prefer over any other by a long distance...

What about you?
I was using Xpierience because it was what my dad was using when he introduced me to XBMC. Also cuz i liked that it was like the Xbox360.

Currently i am using AeonNox and I absolutely LOVE it.
Give Aeon MQ2 a try
I switch between SVN Neon, SVN Night, and one that I am working on building.

The only problem is since they are SVN I still see some bugs every now and then. But all in all I really like both. Neon I like the way the change the cover around the posters depending on if it is DVD, Blueray, or Other. But from personal experience night seems a little more stable when playing movies.

SoBBie
Obviously I use convergence Wink
Noli illegitimi carborundum

I normally use Aeon Nox, with info list view.

I had a little bug on my setup where after a few days playback gets choppy (fixes when I quit to windows and restart XBMC) so im just using confluence for a little while to try and narrow down the cause, make sure it is not the skin.

I have over 1000 movies so I find most of the 'eye candy' views in most skins completely useless. Giant covers and coverflow etc all looks great the first time you use it, but a vertical text list is the only useful view in my opinion.
I find Confluence the clearest and easiest to read.

JR
voochi Wrote:I have over 1000 movies so I find most of the 'eye candy' views in most skins completely useless. Giant covers and coverflow etc all looks great the first time you use it, but a vertical text list is the only useful view in my opinion.

I have over 900 movies in my collection and was using a list view at first, but after seeing this commercial i switched to a wall view and find it easier for friends and family to pick something out to watch.

Plus to them its a big impressor.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which skin do you use0