• 12(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
Eddage Wrote:Just to let you all know, I am still working on this despite missing the deadline I set myself.

I also promise that by this time next week you'll all be able to try it out, even if I haven't got everything I want to do done. It's only a beta after all :p
Great Big Grin
"Originally Posted by Eddage
Just to let you all know, I am still working on this despite missing the deadline I set myself.

I also promise that by this time next week you'll all be able to try it out, even if I haven't got everything I want to do done. It's only a beta after all,,

Thank you, Lord God still exists.Big Grin

Today my new case arrived Antec Fusion Remote HTPC Enclosure Silver skyn, and this will be the icing on the cake.
I still ask if skyn will support encoding Czech Windows 1250?
Need to read our test sentence: [COLOR="black"]příliš žluťoučký kůň úpěl ďábelské ódy[/COLOR]

I apologize for my English
Van we help? Test addons, collect gfx, translate. Or sommering else? Is IT an idea to USe github so more people can deliver material and you can decide to use.
Really can't wait to try this but my 1 question is will this be for dharma or the Eden beta?
Dfinni Wrote:Really can't wait to try this but my 1 question is will this be for dharma or the Eden beta?

Eden beta, didn't see the point in creating a new skin for Dharma then have to go and redo a load of stuff for Eden!

Eddage Wrote:Eden beta, didn't see the point in creating a new skin for Dharma then have to go and redo a load of stuff for Eden!
Good call
and that Beta today?!
;D
discinabq Wrote:and that Beta today?!
;D

+1 ..can't wait ! Laugh
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
discinabq Wrote:and that Beta today?!
;D

Yeah it's coming, doing uni work now but will upload it before the end of the day!

Today??

* minimoe sets page autorefresh to 1 minute Big Grin
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
It won't be for at least another 4 hours...

Awesome, can't wait to try it Smile
Eddage Wrote:It won't be for at least another 4 hours...
I thought it was tomorrow, but great Big Grin
one hour to go...

jippie
Okay, think I got github sorted, you should be able to download it from...

https://github.com/Eddage/skin.breeze

I'm not gonna update the first post until it's confirmed working :p

• 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14