• 21(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
(2012-03-16, 23:50)95123321 Wrote:
(2012-03-16, 23:46)thebusiness Wrote: Beautiful skin and fun to use, on a dedicated HTPC, doesnt run very well on a ATV2

Works as smoothly as confluence for me on atv2.

Is your ATV2 wireless or wired?
First of all I have to say that i love your skin and it's my default on all my devices now!

I know that it's only beta and these things will probably be fixed later but in case you missed them I'm pointing them out.
In the VideoInfo dialog I can't find any buttons for Update and Trailer.
When skipping in a movie it would be great if you can see the seekbar.

I don't know if this is skin related but TV Tunes does not work for single seasoned shows if you have them flattened.

Keep up the good work!
I'm really looking forward to the alternative home screen!
This is a marvel.. but a request? Option to turn off the shows/movies/episode and watch/unwatched counts on the home screen? Ok, I'm obsessive and am ripping a 20 year collection dvd/tape collection to my unRaid server.. and when you get over 10,000 eps (!!!!!!!!) in there, it overflows the bar and looks bad Smile
'm sorry if this has been asked before (tried searching, but got sql errors) Wink

The fonts don't work with me: for instance, the big time/date in the bottom part of the screen simply show very small regular font instead of the big/bold shown on screenshots...?
(2012-03-10, 21:09)jmuck78 Wrote: The new skin is amazing. Love the new metro mockups, too.

I have been using the metro gui on xperience, and I love it. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to add more short-cuts to the movies, tv, and/or home screens. Adding another column of tiles to the right on the movies screen, for example, would be perfect. But maybe the better way to do that is to add a row of small rectangular tiles at the base of the center set of tiles that would allow you to add additional add-on shortcuts. The new tiles should be relatively small - maybe 1/3 to 1/4 the height of the normal add-on tiles.

Just my $0.02...again thank you for the new skin and all the hard work!

+1, more customisable tiles for addons would be good, and maybe the ability to remove the customisable tiles from screens where you dont want any addons?
@ thebusiness,

the only thing i'm noticing is the weather section. some of the formatting is well off on the ATV 2.
the Weather screen in particular. On the home screen, it overlays the menu. On the weather screen, it doesn't stretch out to fill the screen. it's a little window up in the top left corner.

i must say though. i like your rendition of ReFocus. i like the recently added pull out window.
now, just to be able to change the backgrounds for various menus.

there are a few other minor things like with the media tags. maybe if there isn't a tag present, to hide the outlined box... um... there is this weird triangle on the ratings box... aesthetically not appealing.

all in all though, a great start!!!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2012-03-23, 16:40)locomot1f Wrote: @ thebusiness,

the only thing i'm noticing is the weather section. some of the formatting is well off on the ATV 2.
the Weather screen in particular. On the home screen, it overlays the menu. On the weather screen, it doesn't stretch out to fill the screen. it's a little window up in the top left corner.

i must say though. i like your rendition of ReFocus. i like the recently added pull out window.
now, just to be able to change the backgrounds for various menus.

there are a few other minor things like with the media tags. maybe if there isn't a tag present, to hide the outlined box... um... there is this weird triangle on the ratings box... aesthetically not appealing.

all in all though, a great start!!!

It would be really helpful if people could be more specific/post images. For example what weird triangle on the ratings box?

With regards to the media tags I'm guessing you're just referring to the first one? The source tag? If so then I'm aware that I need to look into that more as unless everyone sets their media up the same way as I do it won't work properly.

XBMC seems to crash alot since I installed the Trakt plugin, but it doesn't seem to make any difference when I use Confluence. Just with Breeze.

/Windows 7 64-bit

Also, when I'm in the Info list view XBMC uses banners instead of posters on most of the shows, even though I have both stored in the folder.
http://oi43.tinypic.com/25fhet4.jpg

Thanks for the most good looking skin on the XBMC forum.
I just love this skin!
Just updated to the latest version (was using the SVN from passion, but that didn't update) is there anyway to get the newest version from github automatically (like a repo kinda thing?)
It looks great, can't wait till the horizontal menu is available and all the elements are skinned!

Keep up the good work!
sorry for the delay... it's a little more work to get screen shots for the ATV 2 -- have to use my phone camera

here are a couple of screen shots that i was referring to with respects of the weather:
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/52776637/...e?h=4526dd

and the one of the films rating box is in here too.
if you look, you can see triangle with a "U" in it.

and for the media tags, the first one is blank. like you said... the source is not detected. not sure if there is a way to do an if...then, or something like that.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Ok, the weather is just cause I haven't coded that section yet.

The source flag I'm eventually gonna add an option to hide it.

The rating is a uk rating flag. Not sure why it's showing up for pg13. Again though I've only coded the uk flags since that's what I use.

These show what talking about on the weather...

and a way to turn off the media counts would be good (over 10,000 eps breaks the display Smile[/i]
oh bother, didn't see your post Sad sorry Smile
(2012-03-24, 23:57)locomot1f Wrote: sorry for the delay... it's a little more work to get screen shots for the ATV 2 -- have to use my phone camera

here are a couple of screen shots that i was referring to with respects of the weather:

and for the media tags, the first one is blank. like you said... the source is not detected. not sure if there is a way to do an if...then, or something like that.

Concerning the source tag that's blank. Is this a blu-ray rip? If so, how are you naming your files? I noticed this too. I use 'bluray' in my files. However, 'bluray' is not one of the visible conditions for the blu-ray source flag.

Eddage, can you please add 'bluray' as one of the conditions for showing the blu-ray source flag? Thanks.

The skin looks great by the way.
(2012-03-25, 04:15)YOUNG13 Wrote:
(2012-03-24, 23:57)locomot1f Wrote: sorry for the delay... it's a little more work to get screen shots for the ATV 2 -- have to use my phone camera

Concerning the source tag that's blank. Is this a blu-ray rip? If so, how are you naming your files? I noticed this too. I use 'bluray' in my files. However, 'bluray' is not one of the visible conditions for the blu-ray source flag.

Eddage, can you please add 'bluray' as one of the conditions for showing the blu-ray source flag? Thanks.

The skin looks great by the way.

Just added it so it'll be there for next update.

hello guys, i fell in love with this skin, so 1st of all great job and cool style!!

I have a small issue with it.
I'll show you some screenshots, they describes much better than words Wink

Some windows are smaller than the whole screen, like they are not "adapted to screen"

I'm on windows 7, connected to a projector (only one screen, not cloned nor exteded screen) at 1024x768

I hope it helps

thanks
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14