• 4(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
Great skin!! Was wondering if your thinking of giving a choice of font as the one currently used in movie titles etc. is not as nice as your original idea IMO. Also, I think the TV Show section could do with a bit more Clearart/Logo added. Either way though, hats off to you bro Big Grin
Right, update time!

Been working on the list view and here it is...

Films...

TV Shows...

Music...

That's right, I've started on the music views as well now!

The biggest change in these would be the time and date in the bottom bar. I plan to re-do any view I've already done which hasn't had the bottom bar (which I think is only 1 or 2) and include it. So it will be standard on every view - that way the time/date can stay consistent and the now playing window can also be consistent.
Thumbs Up 
Where do i sign up for the alpha versionWink
Anyway good job. Nice clean and crisp
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Eddage Wrote:Right, update time!

Been working on the list view and here it is...

Films...

TV Shows...

Music...

That's right, I've started on the music views as well now!

The biggest change in these would be the time and date in the bottom bar. I plan to re-do any view I've already done which hasn't had the bottom bar (which I think is only 1 or 2) and include it. So it will be standard on every view - that way the time/date can stay consistent and the now playing window can also be consistent.

Well done sir! I am getting super pumped for this skin! I like how you show the genre in the list view! I wonder if it would be possible to show the IMDB rating and user review ratings too? My only concern is the font of the plot/outline/etc. The words look pretty bunched up and small. For us old guys, perhaps you can have a font this bigger with more spacing between words?
This skin never ceases to amaze me! Bravo!
Really nice placement of the artist logo. Great work.
gorgeous !
This skin looks really awesome. Looking forward to a release Laugh
Eddage,
Like the concept and theme.

Please consider increasing the text size 2x on most things... it would help make the skin usable on a range of TV sizes and seating distances.

As another user stated... text is too small. Lately several skins have this same issue... Welo, AEON NOX, and others. They look fine when you are 2-4' from your TV or sitting in front of your PC, but when people are wanting a 10' UI (including people like me that sit 10-12' from the TV) the images and text are way too small. I could not even use some of the skins when wearing my glasses.

thx Smile
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Livin Wrote:Eddage,
Like the concept and theme.

Please consider increasing the text size 2x on most things... it would help make the skin usable on a range of TV sizes and seating distances.

As another user stated... text is too small. Lately several skins have this same issue... Welo, AEON NOX, and others. They look fine when you are 2-4' from your TV or sitting in front of your PC, but when people are wanting a 10' UI (including people like me that sit 10-12' from the TV) the images and text are way too small. I could not even use some of the skins when wearing my glasses.

thx Smile

Well this skin is partialy based on Nox so that's probably the reason why. The problem is you can't satisfy everyone and i like the text as is. Running this kind of skin on a 10' is just not wise. There are others developed for that purpose or Eddage has to make a special version for that screen size.
2x text size is to much. Maybe a little bigger can do but it mess up most things.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
As far as the text goes, I can either test sat at my computer (24" monitor) or my plasma TV (50"), it is absolutely fine for me on both. As I don't have any other screens I can't really test it out. I have made it slightly bigger since the last screens though.

Eventually I'll put an option in to increase the text size, although not all text will be made bigger - just stuff like the plot and information, if I increased all the text then I would have to alter the graphics to accompany it and that's not really feasible.
Big update time, everything has had a slight overhaul...

Banner List view (2 fonts and more info shown)

Info List (normal and cases)

Lowlist (normal and more info [press right])

List and Poster views

Example of different cases for films

Music List view

As far as settings go...

You can turn logos off for tv shows and music (independently, so if you wanted you could have tv logos but not music).

The cases are separate for tv shows and films (e.g. I have cases off for tv shows and on for films)

Banner List and Poster views have the option of the stylised font

Extra fanart for music or hide all fanart (music, tv shows and films)

Think that just about covers it for now!
you are my hero! By the way, do you have screen shot showing movies in cover flow? I tend to use this versus the vertical list view you show. Also, any thought given to how to handle movie sets? There is a nice add-on that does a good job of showing movie set plots, covers, etc.
tboooe Wrote:you are my hero! By the way, do you have screen shot showing movies in cover flow? I tend to use this versus the vertical list view you show. Also, any thought given to how to handle movie sets? There is a nice add-on that does a good job of showing movie set plots, covers, etc.

I sure do...

With regards to boxsets I haven't looked into it yet, never used the addon myself so it's probably something that will come towards the end.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14