• 14(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
How do I try it out when there's no zip file?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found out that you could download it as a zip.
@ Eddage:
Please update the 1st post.
In the future, please shower some love on the Music OSD and weather section. The Video OSD doesn't show cleararts /logos. Overall, the skin is awesome.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
How do I install from zip in the Eden beta?
bandelguy Wrote:@ Eddage:
In the future, you need to work on the Music OSD (No Cdart animation at present) and weather section. The Video OSD doesn't show cleararts /logos. Overall, the skin is awesome.

Already start complaining while he said it's a beta. Have some patience
Also "you need to work... " isn't really a nice way of saying this.Oo

Tobby Wrote:How do I install from zip in the Eden beta?

The same as always
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Could someone explain how 'automatic pulling from github' works in XBMC? Or maybe point me to an URL? Smile
VERY NICE for an Alpha release, I like the direction you're going with it. And I hope that you stick with it and get most of the bugs worked out. It has some great qualities.
Thank you for this skin. Anyone else having problems with the main menu? The RSS feed is shown in the middle of the screen..

Running XBMC OSX Eden Beta 3.

edit: Like this - Image

And i also noticed that the weather icons are aligned wrong, they're positioned from the upper left corner covering the menu items. ALso in the shutdown sub menu (when pressing left on the shutdown option) only the three first menu options are selectable.
pettson3816 Wrote:Thank you for this skin. Anyone else having problems with the main menu? The RSS feed is shown in the middle of the screen..

And i also noticed that the weather icons are aligned wrong, they're positioned from the upper left corner covering the menu items. ALso in the shutdown sub menu (when pressing left on the shutdown option) only the three first menu options are selectable.

This is a ALPHA/BETA skin. So that means it's not finished yet.

@Eddage gonna try it tonight to see on how you've worked your magic Smile
Martijn Wrote:This is a ALPHA/BETA skin. So that means it's not finished yet.

But bugs should be reported, right? (atleast in a 'friendly' manner).

I'll download it tonight, curious to see how it looks Smile!

Btw, i was wondering how some people 'pull from git' directly to the right folder, i always just download the zip and extract it to the right folder.
Is there a website/url that explains how to do that?
Smobbo Wrote:But bugs should be reported, right? (atleast in a 'friendly' manner).

I'll download it tonight, curious to see how it looks Smile!

Btw, i was wondering how some people 'pull from git' directly to the right folder, i always just download the zip and extract it to the right folder.
Is there a website/url that explains how to do that?

Just let him (nearly)finish it first and then begin reporting bugs. He's still working on it so you can't really say these are bugs but more like not yet finished items

You can use Git client and here's a how-to:
http://help.github.com/
Martijn Wrote:Already start complaining while he said it's a beta. Have some patience
Also "you need to work... " isn't really a nice way of saying this.Oo
I know its a beta, and too early to complain, but i meant otherwise & not meant to hurt anyone.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Looks so awesome. Why am I at work?!
Very nice theme.

Whenever you need a feedback for bug tracking, please let us know.
Thanks for all the feedback guys.

d_hero Wrote:did you decide to change the settings menus from the screenshots in the first post? also the now playing info screen looks slightly different?

i tried to add a custom menu with video addons but it didnt show in the home menu, not sure i did it right?

looking great though, looking forward to the horizontal menu.

yeah the custom menus aren't working totally right at the mo, I changed some of the code and haven't got it fully working again

bandelguy Wrote:@ Eddage:
In the future, please shower some love on the Music OSD and weather section. The Video OSD doesn't show cleararts /logos. Overall, the skin is awesome.

The video OSD isn't meant to show cleararts or logos, I may add it as an option but that won't be until right at the end of development after everything else.

I had planned to do the music OSD before first release but ran out of time (I have other more important commitments beside this skin) and people were eager to see it in action. It will be the next main part I work on.

pettson3816 Wrote:Thank you for this skin. Anyone else having problems with the main menu? The RSS feed is shown in the middle of the screen..

edit: Like this - Image

RSS is left over from the horizontal menu, that's also why it's really small - it's still coded for 720, I completely forgot about it and would've temporarily removed it had I remembered.

Weather I haven't started coding yet, that's left over code from Aeon Nox (the base skin), as for the shutdown menu items, I wasn't aware they weren't working so thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Don't know when I'm gonna be able to do more work on the skin, I'm back at Uni at the workload has increased again, if anything it'll be very small updates every now and then when (if) I get an hour to spare!

It's so beautiful :')
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14