• 20(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
Quokka1979 Wrote:any idea wen you will update your svn?
Looking forward to see what you did

End of the week hopefully.

Okay, so this is how the horizontal/tile homescreen is looking like (big images :p)...

The "+" are customisable ones, as I mentioned before at the moment you can only add items that are set as favourites but I will change it to include things like custom playlists (eventually...).

The new skin is amazing. Love the new metro mockups, too.

I have been using the metro gui on xperience, and I love it. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to add more short-cuts to the movies, tv, and/or home screens. Adding another column of tiles to the right on the movies screen, for example, would be perfect. But maybe the better way to do that is to add a row of small rectangular tiles at the base of the center set of tiles that would allow you to add additional add-on shortcuts. The new tiles should be relatively small - maybe 1/3 to 1/4 the height of the normal add-on tiles.

Just my $0.02...again thank you for the new skin and all the hard work!
Wow this skin is coming out better and better, i like the idea to fuse skins like alaska, aeon and now xperience1080. Keep up your great job mate! Compliments!
Eddage Wrote:Okay, so this is how the horizontal/tile homescreen is looking like (big images :p)...

The "+" are customisable ones, as I mentioned before at the moment you can only add items that are set as favourites but I will change it to include things like custom playlists (eventually...).

Looks beautiful! I really like how it's all coming together. Will it be possible to set the "+" options to certain views like Genres, Years, etc? Also, I really like how you put together the music view - any thoughts on doing something similar to the TV and Movie ones to utilize recently added or featured/random (kinda like the first screenshot of the 'Home' view?
Looks a bit odd to have the menu at the bottom of the screen. Any chance you could have it switch place with the date/time?
butchabay Wrote:Wow this skin is coming out better and better, i like the idea to fuse skins like alaska, aeon and now xperience1080. Keep up your great job mate! Compliments!

Thanks! Smile

deh2k7 Wrote:Looks beautiful! I really like how it's all coming together. Will it be possible to set the "+" options to certain views like Genres, Years, etc? Also, I really like how you put together the music view - any thoughts on doing something similar to the TV and Movie ones to utilize recently added or featured/random (kinda like the first screenshot of the 'Home' view?

I've just added the option to have those as the tiles, now when you select the path you have the option of choosing favourites, tv show shortcuts, film shortcuts and music shortcuts.

The TV and Film screens already have recently added on them, and the home has random movies and currently watching series so don't really see what else I could add.

sialivi Wrote:Looks a bit odd to have the menu at the bottom of the screen. Any chance you could have it switch place with the date/time?

Still undecided about this...

(2012-03-10, 20:44)Eddage Wrote: Okay, so this is how the horizontal/tile homescreen is looking like (big images :p)...

This looks fantastic!
Really like the home/films/shows tiles!

Can't wait to try this out Smile!
(2012-03-02, 22:27)Jaypeg Wrote: First off, nice skin!

how do you activate the actor metadata addon, if that's added, seemed like it from the changelog? I would guess it was from cast on info screen, but can't seem to get that to work?

Thanks!

Could be the Movies->actors or TV shows->actors screen. Then press 'c'->actor name. I didn't try it on this skin though.
(2012-03-12, 15:49)shinner Wrote:
(2012-03-02, 22:27)Jaypeg Wrote: First off, nice skin!

how do you activate the actor metadata addon, if that's added, seemed like it from the changelog? I would guess it was from cast on info screen, but can't seem to get that to work?

Thanks!

Could be the Movies->actors or TV shows->actors screen. Then press 'c'->actor name. I didn't try it on this skin though.

When you are on the actors name under movie info just press Right and will bring up the metadata page for that actor Smile
(2012-03-12, 16:27)DanLongman Wrote: When you are on the actors name under movie info just press Right and will bring up the metadata page for that actor Smile

Ah, that's nice Smile
Alright first off, very impressive skin! One of the nicest ones I've discovered yet. I just finished reading the entire thread, but could not find what I was looking for. I'm trying to add a program shortcut to the main menu, but it is not displaying. Is there something I'm missing that I need to check? I had no problems adding playlist shortcuts. Also, just looking at the menu shortcut options I notice there does not seem to be the ability to create submenu shortcuts for "custom" shortcuts. Is this something that you have plans for? Again, great work so far. If I can these shortcuts to work, this will definitely become my daily driver.
Eddage:

Don't mind making the bottom menu bigger. I just didn't see it because of the light background on the forum. Will have no problem navigating it. Also, the menu looks great at the bottom. Please don't move it.

Also, the new horizontal menu kicks ass. The old Aeon one looked great, but this is even better.
Beautiful skin and fun to use, on a dedicated HTPC, doesnt run very well on a ATV2
(2012-03-16, 23:46)thebusiness Wrote: Beautiful skin and fun to use, on a dedicated HTPC, doesnt run very well on a ATV2

Works as smoothly as confluence for me on atv2.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14