• 24(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
(2012-03-28, 12:41)Eddage Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 04:10)wimpy Wrote: Just downloaded the v0.3.0 and I must say I'm VERY impressed. Excellent piece of work!

One request if mentioned before: a view for episode in the horizontal style of "Poster Fixed" would be great as some like to have the same "view/feel" for all levels of tvshows (shows/seasons/episodes).

Possible ? :-)

It will be added, but I'm just trying to get all the other dialogs done before I work on more view types.

Excellent! This is by far the most exiting skin I've seen for quite a while!

Another thing. Would it be possible to add feature to be able to replace the "X Films" and "X Tvshows" tiles with favourites as well as the tiles we can already do it? Perhaps an option "Replace Film/TVshow tiles with optional ones" thing?
This might be a personal quirk, but I almost never use the Movies/TVshows as I rely on playlists/favourites only.
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
(2012-03-27, 17:05)biljard Wrote: Wow, love this skin.

Am i supposed to get ongoing tv show on the start screen or is that not implemented yet?

I can confirm this not working specific to Breeze skin. I can reproduce it reliably. Breeze will display the Ongoing TV shows tile if you start XBMC using another skin where it's working (such as Nox). Once you verify it's working and switch to Breeze, the watched TV shows will display. However, If XBMC is set to use Breeze and then restarted, the Ongoing TV Shows tile will be blank. Likewise, at this point switching back to a skin like Nox where it normally works means that Nox will also fail to display the Ongoing TV Shows content.

I have also seen error messages in the log when XBMC is started using Breeze that indicate that XBMC cannot find the watchlist script (which is in place in my install and I do have working for other skins). I believe it is a loading error where Breeze is failing to load the watchlist script properly.
(2012-03-29, 07:22)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 17:05)biljard Wrote: Wow, love this skin.

Am i supposed to get ongoing tv show on the start screen or is that not implemented yet?

I can confirm this not working specific to Breeze skin. I can reproduce it reliably. Breeze will display the Ongoing TV shows tile if you start XBMC using another skin where it's working (such as Nox). Once you verify it's working and switch to Breeze, the watched TV shows will display. However, If XBMC is set to use Breeze and then restarted, the Ongoing TV Shows tile will be blank. Likewise, at this point switching back to a skin like Nox where it normally works means that Nox will also fail to display the Ongoing TV Shows content.

I have also seen error messages in the log when XBMC is started using Breeze that indicate that XBMC cannot find the watchlist script (which is in place in my install and I do have working for other skins). I believe it is a loading error where Breeze is failing to load the watchlist script properly.

I tried your trick and indeed its working, nice find there mate Smile

I created an account just to be able to tell how great this skin is!
The only things I miss is to make shortcuts to add-ons on their respective screen. (for example a You Tube and IMDB shortcut on the video screen and a Soundcloud shortcut to the music screen).

If that could be added I would have no reason to use any other skin!

Keep up the great work!
Just to clarify, if you add something to your favourites then you can have a shortcut, this includes all programs, playlists, tv shows, etc.

FYI, if you wanna put custom images on your editable tiles simply copy your image (250x236px for best result) to C:\ User\ Username\ AppData\ Roaming \ XBMC\ userdata\ Thumbnails and make your own folder in there.

If you can't find AppData you need to enable "Show hidden files and folder" in Windows.

30/03/2012
  • Cleaned up "enable views" section of skin settings
  • Added shutdown button to settingscategory.xml
  • Added option to show/hide watched icon on episode and lowlist view
  • Moved horizontal menu above tiles
  • Fixed featured films/albums onclick issue

(2012-03-30, 10:02)Eddage Wrote: [*]Moved horizontal menu above tiles

Much better Smile

[Minor issue]
The option to hide the "settings" menuitem is called "hide system", "hide settings" would be more intuitive

[Poster Fixed issue]
I suspect this might be an xbmc bug, but incase it isn't: When scrolling through movies in the Poster Fixed viewtype, sometimes the movie on the far left (the one left of the focused item) briefly flickers.

[Music / Songs / List Viewtype]
1) If an album doesn't have coverart the CD is spinning even when it's not playing, unlike albums with coverart where the CD is only spinning when it's playing.
2) When you press left to highlight the scroll nub, the CD is hidden by the coverart, but it's placed too far to the right making it visible on the other side.

(2012-03-30, 19:57)sialivi Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 10:02)Eddage Wrote: [*]Moved horizontal menu above tiles

Much better Smile

Disagree Sad I liked it the way it was before.

OT: Can't seem to find the Watchlist addon. According to the XBMC wiki it should be in the XBMC repo.

(2012-03-30, 20:35)Tobby Wrote: OT: Can't seem to find the Watchlist addon. According to the XBMC wiki it should be in the XBMC repo.

You can not install this from the add-ons menu. It should be auto installed with almost all the skins in XBMC repo.
Check your add-ons folder if it's there
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-03-30, 21:45)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 20:35)Tobby Wrote: OT: Can't seem to find the Watchlist addon. According to the XBMC wiki it should be in the XBMC repo.

You can not install this from the add-ons menu. It should be auto installed with almost all the skins in XBMC repo.
Yes it is. Thanks. I thought I needed that to see the Ongoing TV shows tile, but I guess it's not finished.
Loving this skin, but I am having a couple of problems/questions:

#1 At the home screen is there a way to enable fan art for the background
#2 In horizontal view if you disable weather and settings they do not go away and instead they throw of the selecting of home screen items
#3 Featured albums is blank. You can see the icon cycling through, but no covers appear and if you select it nothing happens.
#4 The four forecast blocks are empty

I realize this skin is a WIP

Thanks
(2012-03-30, 23:01)Tobby Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 21:45)Martijn Wrote:

Yes it is. Thanks. I thought I needed that to see the Ongoing TV shows tile, but I guess it's not finished.

I have the same issue with Ongoing being blank, I think it's the fact that the skin is a WIP and they are not done yet.
(2012-03-31, 02:53)drivesoslow Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 23:01)Tobby Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 21:45)Martijn Wrote: You can not install this from the add-ons menu. It should be auto installed with almost all the skins in XBMC repo.

I have the same issue with Ongoing being blank, I think it's the fact that the skin is a WIP and they are not done yet.
Probably

Eddage, will there be a view for both movies and tv shows using clear logos? Not asking when, just if.
First of all: I like this skin

My Problem:

Changing thumbs in tv-series destroys the hole database.

So I always have to delete the hole ./xbmc folder nothing else helps. It´s not enough to delete viewmode.db or video.db

When I scrape my tv-series they all appear but if I change a thumb or want to use banner mode there are ment to be 48 tv-shows on the main menu but if I enter the database(tv-series) nothing more is shown.

Does anyone have the same strange behaviorHuh

And yes I know it´s wip! Big Grin
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14