• 25(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
(2012-03-31, 02:17)drivesoslow Wrote: Loving this skin, but I am having a couple of problems/questions:

#1 At the home screen is there a way to enable fan art for the background
#2 In horizontal view if you disable weather and settings they do not go away and instead they throw of the selecting of home screen items
#3 Featured albums is blank. You can see the icon cycling through, but no covers appear and if you select it nothing happens.
#4 The four forecast blocks are empty

I realize this skin is a WIP

Thanks

#3 Was fixed by restarting XBMC
When viewing "All seasons" of a tv series using the List viewtype, you get 2 overlapping title labels for each episode. For example "01. Premiere" and "1x01. Premiere"

Where have the media counts gone from the menus?

Mark

P.S. Best skin by far!
Proud to have software induced insomnia.

Eddage, would you release the PSD of the logos on the tiles in the Main Menu. That way we can make more for our favourite apps and stuff.
Found the problem again where you get white edges on the sides or top/bottom of the fanart displayed under TV-shows and films.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/w0g5lk.jpg

What happens is that if your window is not exactly 16:9 (it won't be if you have a 16:9 screen and use window mode) the edges appear. The more off it is the thicker the edges get. It would be alot better if it stretched or zoomed instead. Weirdy enough the one under Home stretches.
Eddage have you tried this skin with dirty regions enabled?
Amazing skin but I have a rather stupid request that is more from the WAP. My wife has a difficult time with the white background. Is there a change I can make to adjust the transparency so there is less of the white glare. She says with her cataracts that it is difficult with all the white, which I personally love.
Hey, how's it going?
Noticed u added clearlogos for movies , COOL!!! looks nice.
Now it would really complete the pack for me if u did the same for CDart in the movie library, and add a way in video info (i) to look for the art for each movie. As far as i'm aware of, only skin with all this is Cirrus.

Congratulations, looking forward to know more and more of the future of Breeze!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2012-04-13, 02:11)statious Wrote: Amazing skin but I have a rather stupid request that is more from the WAP. My wife has a difficult time with the white background. Is there a change I can make to adjust the transparency so there is less of the white glare. She says with her cataracts that it is difficult with all the white, which I personally love.

Funnily enough, we came from reFocus which has a very calming and easy viewing blue theme running through the entire skin.

When I left this skin on after testing, she found it very uncomfortable to view, as late at night, when a movie finishes, in a dark room... This skin hits you with the full force of a full backlit 55"LED TV blasting out white into your dark accustomed eyes.

For this reason, I've rolled back to refocus and I too wonder if it's possible to add a skin theme based on the refocus colour scheme etc (or similar) as its one of the easiest on the eyes, with no major transitions or co traits between pages etc.

I understand if not of course, as this each skin is not suited to every individual, however I though I'd add our expereice as it was so similar to the poster above and may be something the dev could take into consideration for future relases.

Thanks again,
Wonderful skin so far and we hope to test it out again in the future.

Keep up the great work.
Pat~
(2012-04-13, 09:59)vicmanpergar Wrote: Hey, how's it going?
Now it would really complete the pack for me if u did the same for CDart in the movie library, and add a way in video info (i) to look for the art for each movie. As far as i'm aware of, only skin with all this is Cirrus.

Wait, he added a new view? When? Where's the update?

I did? Ha, I guess that's just using the code for tv show logos because I haven't added anything new (I'm clearly such a good coder that I even managed to future proof it for new features... that or it's just luck :p)!?

(2012-04-13, 10:35)PatrickBateman Wrote:
(2012-04-13, 02:11)statious Wrote: Amazing skin but I have a rather stupid request that is more from the WAP. My wife has a difficult time with the white background. Is there a change I can make to adjust the transparency so there is less of the white glare. She says with her cataracts that it is difficult with all the white, which I personally love.

Funnily enough, we came from reFocus which has a very calming and easy viewing blue theme running through the entire skin.

When I left this skin on after testing, she found it very uncomfortable to view, as late at night, when a movie finishes, in a dark room... This skin hits you with the full force of a full backlit 55"LED TV blasting out white into your dark accustomed eyes.

For this reason, I've rolled back to refocus and I too wonder if it's possible to add a skin theme based on the refocus colour scheme etc (or similar) as its one of the easiest on the eyes, with no major transitions or co traits between pages etc.

I understand if not of course, as this each skin is not suited to every individual, however I though I'd add our expereice as it was so similar to the poster above and may be something the dev could take into consideration for future relases.

Thanks again,

Keep up the great work.
Pat~

I do plan on doing themes, definitely going to go with a reFocus style blue and probably some sort of grey as well.

More uni deadlines in just over a week so not working on it at all at the moment. Once these deadlines are out of the way I think I've only got 6 more weeks until I'm done for the summer, so I will have a lot more free time to spend on this!

Well, i didn't notice the clear logos before, at least, on the movie library, lol

PS: I'm getting old Sad
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
I can't find any clearlogos anywhere and I checked, there are logos saved in the movie folder. In what view can you see the logos? A screenshot would be nice.
(2012-04-13, 18:15)Eddage Wrote:

I did? Ha, I guess that's just using the code for tv show logos because I haven't added anything new (I'm clearly such a good coder that I even managed to future proof it for new features... that or it's just luck :p)!?

(2012-04-13, 10:35)PatrickBateman Wrote:

Thanks again,

Keep up the great work.
Pat~

I do plan on doing themes, definitely going to go with a reFocus style blue and probably some sort of grey as well.

More uni deadlines in just over a week so not working on it at all at the moment. Once these deadlines are out of the way I think I've only got 6 more weeks until I'm done for the summer, so I will have a lot more free time to spend on this!

Fantastic!

It's a beautiful and fluid skin, I think it's a stunning piece of work.

I'd love to use it indefinitely, and I look forward to the summer so I can do so.
Other than the bright colour scheme, this skin is close to perfection.

Refocus is a wonderful skin, solid, stable, fast very easy on the eye... The blue theme that runs throughout is so consistent and reliable that has become our/my goto skin for all setups. It's perfect for day and night viewing, perfect for a home theatre.

When breeze has a refocus style solid, consistent coloured theme, I'm pretty sure this will ake its place and breeze will become my goto skin.

So I thank you for all your hard work, wish you well for your upcoming exams/study's and I eagerly await your summer updates. It's am impressive skin and I literally am excited for a final release.

Keep up the wonderful work, its close to bring the one skin that answers all my prayers and I sincerely appreciate all the effort you have put into this wonderful skin!

Thanks again,
Pat~
sure, here they are

HTPC
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14