• 26(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
(2012-04-14, 13:40)vicmanpergar Wrote: sure, here they are

How do I get the Breeze (GIT)? I only have the regular one. I downloaded it from here: https://github.com/Eddage/skin.breeze

Is there any way to get automatc updates?
I believe it's in the Passion repository, if i am not mistaken
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2012-04-14, 14:09)vicmanpergar Wrote: I believe it's in the Passion repository, if i am not mistaken
Thanks, I found it, but no logos though. Perhaps it takes some time.
This skin's getting better and better, the list view with DVD/BD covers turned on is super sick, I love the clean white look of it.
Sad 
(2012-03-29, 07:22)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 17:05)biljard Wrote: Wow, love this skin.

Am i supposed to get ongoing tv show on the start screen or is that not implemented yet?

I can confirm this not working specific to Breeze skin. I can reproduce it reliably. Breeze will display the Ongoing TV shows tile if you start XBMC using another skin where it's working (such as Nox). Once you verify it's working and switch to Breeze, the watched TV shows will display. However, If XBMC is set to use Breeze and then restarted, the Ongoing TV Shows tile will be blank. Likewise, at this point switching back to a skin like Nox where it normally works means that Nox will also fail to display the Ongoing TV Shows content.

I have also seen error messages in the log when XBMC is started using Breeze that indicate that XBMC cannot find the watchlist script (which is in place in my install and I do have working for other skins). I believe it is a loading error where Breeze is failing to load the watchlist script properly.

Tried your trick but now not even the other skin shows anything. Any solution to this? :-(
Hi Eddage!

First of all, thank you for this great and best Skin. Wink

I´ve modded some ideas for Clear Logos in the hoizontal menu and the old Poster View (I prefer the old one with my modification).
But see for yourself.

Horizontal Menu:

Old Poster View:

Of course, the Poster View modification is something special because you need posters without logos and text.

What do you think about it?
Would you integrate it into breeze or should I make a Mod on breeze when it´s done?

Keep up the good work.
(2012-04-15, 19:46)saug Wrote: Hi Eddage!

I´ve modded some ideas for Clear Logos in the hoizontal menu and the old Poster View (I prefer the old one with my modification).
But see for yourself.

Horizontal Menu:

Old Poster View:

Of course, the Poster View modification is something special because you need posters without logos and text.

Would you integrate it into breeze or should I make a Mod on breeze when it´s done?

Keep up the good work.
That looks really awesome. Both the horizontal menu and the poster view. You might wanna hear with Martijn (from fanart.tv) if there's room for posters without logos on the site.

But see for yourself.

Horizontal Menu:

Old Poster View:

Keep up the good work.

The logo's look real good, have you thought about replacing the Title with the logo. I think that would look real sweet.
(2012-04-16, 16:46)Quokka1979 Wrote:

But see for yourself.

Horizontal Menu:

Old Poster View:

Keep up the good work.

The logo's look real good, have you thought about replacing the Title with the logo. I think that would look real sweet.
No, the logos should be wher they are, but the title should be gone.
Still no logos in the library Sad What am I doing wrong?
Do you have your movies in separate folder with a logo.png in said folder? If you do then it should work, I tested it myself earlier and it is simply using the code from the tv logos so it should work on any version of the skin.

Edit: Oh and you have to have tv logos enabled, at the moment if they#re disabled the movie ones won't work either...

(2012-04-18, 22:46)Eddage Wrote: Edit: Oh and you have to have tv logos enabled, at the moment if they#re disabled the movie ones won't work either...
Oh, dear God, I'm stupid. I thought it was supposed to be activated automaticly (both for movies and TV shows). I only checked the settings in Movies and didn't find anything so I assumed it should work by itself.
Works now. Thanks.
I also having troubles with logo for movies and tv shows actually i have movies in seperate folders and with clearart.png and logo.png

but it doesnt work, all downloaded with artwork downloader inside xbmc

also i cant find tv llogos enabled? where is that

edit; actually clearart is working but not logo.png either on movies/tvshows
using repo from passion btw (on latest)
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
nvm to meant to doublepost, but clearart works in nox, but doesnt work in breeze

neither does logo.png

weird :/
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
I haven't included clear art, logos should work. To enable them go to tv shows and then in the settings (where you change view, sort by, etc) click 'enable tv show logos'.

• 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14