• 28(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
You can easily see when git commit was last performed on breeze by going here: https://github.com/Eddage/skin.breeze
Hello Eddage,

I would like to request a feature, if you don't mind: is it possible to add Trakt Utilities support? The plugin does of course work out of the box, but the rating popup looks really rather ugly paired with the sleek, white Breeze look. It is apparently possible - Aeon Nox skins it somehow.

Addendum: I seem to be unable to locate the file manager within Breeze. Is it yet to be implemented?
(2012-05-03, 17:35)Chokladkakan Wrote: Hello Eddage,

I would like to request a feature, if you don't mind: is it possible to add Trakt Utilities support? The plugin does of course work out of the box, but the rating popup looks really rather ugly paired with the sleek, white Breeze look. It is apparently possible - Aeon Nox skins it somehow.

Addendum: I seem to be unable to locate the file manager within Breeze. Is it yet to be implemented?
It probably not that it's hard to skin. It probably just takes time like everything else, om du fattar vad jag menar Wink
Oh, I'm sure. In no way do I intend or wish to put pressure on Eddage - I am quite ecstatic over the fact that the skin is being made in the first place. It never hurts to ask, however… Smile

(Nog förstår jag vad du menar, för övrigt. Smile)
(2012-05-03, 18:53)Chokladkakan Wrote: Oh, I'm sure. In no way do I intend or wish to put pressure on Eddage - I am quite ecstatic over the fact that the skin is being made in the first place. It never hurts to ask, however… Smile

(Nog förstår jag vad du menar, för övrigt. Smile)

Great skin!

(Nää hänger inte riktigt med Wink
Update

04/05/2012
  • DialogAlbumInfo.xml coded

26/04/2012
  • script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml coded
  • VisualisationPresetList.xml coded
  • MusicOSD.xml coded
  • Added 'Ocean' theme (currently only for testing puropses - only window that's affected is visualisation[12006])
  • MyMusicPlaylist.xml coded
  • MusicVisualisation.xml coded

Thanks for the update!

Have you messed around with dirty regions at all yet?
Nope, haven't looked into it.

They add a huge improvement to skins CPU usage, but Breeze currently has a few minor glitches with it enabled.
No update from the Passion repo yet.
(2012-05-04, 19:54)Tobby Wrote: No update from the Passion repo yet.

The version number in addon.xml is still 0.3.0, maybe that's confusing the repo?
(2012-05-04, 22:37)sialivi Wrote:
(2012-05-04, 19:54)Tobby Wrote: No update from the Passion repo yet.

The version number in addon.xml is still 0.3.0, maybe that's confusing the repo?

Is it? I'm sure I changed that...

...okay, the new addon.xml didn't upload for some reason. Just corrected it so hopefully the passion repo will update soon (although I have no idea how long it takes to do so)!

On the main screen I see the words "Home.xml" in neon green, how can I disable this?
** Actually on every screen I see text in green, almost like debugging for skins.

It was this causing it:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129094

I removed the Custom_Overlay.xml and that fixed it.
(2012-05-04, 17:55)Eddage Wrote:
Update

04/05/2012
  • DialogAlbumInfo.xml coded

26/04/2012
  • script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml coded
  • VisualisationPresetList.xml coded
  • MusicOSD.xml coded
  • Added 'Ocean' theme (currently only for testing puropses - only window that's affected is visualisation[12006])
  • MyMusicPlaylist.xml coded
  • MusicVisualisation.xml coded

It would be nice if you could see more details on music currently playing while you were browsing your music. Currently the only ways to see whats playing it being at the main screen or in visualizations.
Is it normal that the "Ongoing TVShows" box is still empty? just to know...
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14