• 2(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
Thanks for all the compliments guys, I've been working pretty solid over the last couple of days and have even redesigned some of the stuff I've already done. Been trying to get a more consistent 'now playing' window and some of the title fonts have changed.

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow (hopefully).

Jimmeh Wrote:Oooh so pretty! Particularly the OSD is great. Looking forward to seeing it develop.

Are you referring to 2012 as the stable release or the testing alpha/beta phase?

Well I should imagine a stable release will be ready in 2012, after all that does leave us with 16 months :p

I'd like to be able to say that an alpha/beta release will be ready before 2012 but I'd rather not commit to anything at this stage!

eumel Wrote:Very nice, but the fonts are to small for my screen.

I did consider making the fonts larger but then this started as a project for myself, so how I wanted it. Hopefully we'll be able to put an option in to use larger fonts at some point, but that won't happen until much closer to release.

Morbeas Wrote:Would it be possible to show the IMDb rating as numbers instead of stars?

Awesome skin otherwise, can't wait to get my hands on it! Big Grin

Like above if enough people want it I'm sure we could add some sort of option.
You may want to consider building this for Eden if your release will be that far off into the future. Looking forward to whenever it will be released.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I'm working with the nightlies so I'm guessing that shouldn't be much of an issue.
Ok, here's the new screenshots - nothing too exciting just the change of font and consistent 'now playing' window I mentioned the other day...

Can't show the animations in screenshots but there's some simple (but effective) slides going on when a video starts or stops, closer to release I'll get some video software to show everything better.

Still need to sort the issue of the left side of the breadcrumb disappearing when a video is playing but apart from that these views are now finished (I think :p ).
Looks very promising. Are any other color themes planned? Bright white skins are pretty blinding when using a projector.
I LOVE IT! Do you have any pics of the Movies, Music, and Pictures pages?
sialivi Wrote:Looks very promising. Are any other color themes planned? Bright white skins are pretty blinding when using a projector.

Hadn't really thought about other colours, maybe at some point, but not right now.

tboooe Wrote:I LOVE IT! Do you have any pics of the Movies, Music, and Pictures pages?

Just this one...

Which is just the same as the season level view. Hoping to get my main (or at least the one I'd use :p) movie view done tomorrow/Thursday. I'll only start the music views once tv show and movies are done then things like pictures will be last (I have never even used XBMC to look at pictures so have no idea what it would even look like with other skins)!
PVR support in this skin would be lovely!
nilzen Wrote:PVR support in this skin would be lovely!

As long as I can keep this project going it will be added eventually!

Thought I'd update with a new view in progress...

Not finished yet but it's more or less how it should look when it is done.
Eddage Wrote:As long as I can keep this project going it will be added eventually!

Looks great! Nod
Eddage Wrote:As long as I can keep this project going it will be added eventually!

Very nice. Can't wait.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
looks amazing! I can't wait for it! really nice work!
Okay, This view is now finished (I think). If you press right then it hides all the info/list, etc so you can just view the fanart. Gonna add that feature to the other views I've already done

Piccy (normal, fanart, now playing)...

Eddage Wrote:Okay, This view is now finished (I think). If you press right then it hides all the info/list, etc so you can just view the fanart. Gonna add that feature to the other views I've already done

Just a thought but what about scrollbars?
Hitcher Wrote:Just a thought but what about scrollbars?

I have done scrollbars...

I wanted something simple and unobtrusive, so all you can see is the nib on the left hand side. Press left to get to the scrollbar. You can also see the watched icon in that screenshot, might change that though, not sure on how best to show it with the dvd/blu ray case.

If you press right a second time then it opens the settings window, although I haven't done anything to change that yet so it still looks exactly the same as the aeon nox settings :p
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14