• 3(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
It's just that I saw a screen shot earlier that said 'Left for Trailer'.
Hitcher Wrote:It's just that I saw a screen shot earlier that said 'Left for Trailer'.

Yeah, that was just a left over label in the breadcrumb, I've removed that now!
Looking good, I like how you use shadows on the breadcrumbs bar, inspired me to add a shadow to the breadcrumbs bar in Nox as well.
Loving your work here!
Oooooh. Shiny! Can't wait to see this one come out.

I know that you are making this skin the way you like it and I say go for it. I'm definitely +1 on the darker themes for this though if you get the chance. I used Alaska exclusively on a DLP screen (eyeball searing white) but when a dark grey theme was released for it (Aksala) it became perfection in my eyes.
Thumbs up, looks very nice.

Good luck in developing this.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Big update, been working on the home screen and now have quite a few images to reveal...

Films...

TV Shows...

Music...

Now Playing Widgets...

Eddage Wrote:Big update, been working on the home screen and now have quite a few images to reveal...

Films...

Very nice. Are these coded or just a concept?
These are all coded.
Eddage Wrote:These are all coded.

I take my hat off and humbly bow before you.
Me like like Cool
There's going to be some competition between Nox and Breeze on my HTPC Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Me like like Cool
There's going to be some competition between Nox and Breeze on my HTPC Wink
I wonder if there's an automatic day/night setting in XBMC so i can use Breeze at daylight and Nox for the evenings Cool
Or maybe the skin adjusts to the time of day, a sort of light and somewhat darker theme
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I wonder if there's an automatic day/night setting in XBMC so i can use Breeze at daylight and Nox for the evenings Cool
Or maybe the skin adjusts to the time of day, a sort of light and somewhat darker theme

I love the skin and I like your idea! Nod
Come on Eddage and Big_Noid, merge your skins!
Really love what youve done so far. I´ve been looking for something that would merge Aeon and Alaska together. Any plans on doing something similar to the Alaska Panel Tall view for movies. It helps when you have a large collection of movies to have some sort of grid or wall-view.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I wonder if there's an automatic day/night setting in XBMC so i can use Breeze at daylight and Nox for the evenings Cool

There's been a lot of requests for a way to change certain GUI settings (like display setup, current skin) over here, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83761. Might be worth following, and if implemented it could see its way back into a "day/night" mode button in this skin, or even as a python service on an automatic timer.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14