User Services and Bouquets / keymappings in XBMC ?
Hi all. In the past i've been using a Dreambox sat reciever. Since a while i've been experimenting with XBMC/Tvheadend combo and i like it :-). The question i have is that if it's possible to easely use so called Bouquets in XBMC as the dreambox has. This way i can easely organise my channels in the apropriate "category" like movie, dutch channels, German channels etc.

Tvheadend uses channel tags and lets you create and map them to your own. Works quite nice:

When i use XBMC (with an MCE remote/Lirc) i have to do:
arrow left or right
green button
goto TV symbol in taskbar
press OK
Then i see a in screen channel menu with only the channels linked to the channel tag.

This is quite a unfrendly way of zapping to other channels. And most of all, my wife doesn't like it :-)

Things that i would like to do is something like:
- press left/right for channel changes in selected channel tag
- press up/down, get inmediatly the channel list of the last selected "bouquet"
- see a progress-bar in the channel list how long the programm is on
- when i "hover" over a selected channel see the EPG now/next (like the main screen from live TV)
- Press ok to see channel
- Press "0" to see all channel tags/"bouquets" (like dreambox)

This way you would get an cascading channel list with first the categories and than the channels. If i am in the "Dutch channels" en i press up i would like to see the available Dutch channels, no others. If i want to see a movie i press up, then "0", select movie and i am in the movies section. There i can select my channel with ok.

Is this possible with keymappings or maybe something for an future release ?

P.S. Like what XBMC has become in a short time (PVR wise). This would be the cherry on the ice-cream :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
User Services and Bouquets / keymappings in XBMC ?0