"add-on does not have the correct structure" error
I'm trying to install the anarchintosh repo (downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/anarchintosh-pr...Repository) with cyberduck and keep getting "add-on does not have the correct structure" error message. How can I fix this?
Works for me. You might need to give us some more info, like what version of XBMC you are running (include the build date).
Ned Scott Wrote:Works for me. You might need to give us some more info, like what version of XBMC you are running (include the build date).
I just updated

os: Darwin 11.0.0 Darwin Kernel version 11.0.0: Thu Feb ...
at the bottom of the summary page it says "XBMC PRE-11.0 Git:20110623-62171b3 (Compiled : jun 23 2011)
Update to the unofficial nightly build. Less bugs at the moment and not scary at all.
ok updated to august 8th build, still having the same issue. is there something I need to change in the repo file, or a different way to install it?
yetisnacks Wrote:ok updated to august 8th build, still having the same issue. is there something I need to change in the repo file, or a different way to install it?

when you download it you should be left with a file called "repository.googlecode.anarchintosh-projects.1.0.1.zip"

Don't expand the zip file, just leave it as is. Use SFTP/SSH and put this zip file at
var/mobile/

When you select "install add-on from zip" select "home folder" and you should see the zip file. Select it and go.

If you are doing this but are still having problems then try doing everything again, but with debugging on, and then post us a link to your xbmc.log file: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=846403&postcount=4
here is the log http://pastebin.com/w8Zuq0FU
i've tried deleting the zip from xbmc and going straight through from the anarchintosh site, to downlods, to desktop to cyberduck. I'm not having a problem getting the zip onto the xbmc, just when I try to install from zip it gives me the message "add-on does not have the correct structure." This is the second atv2 that this has happened to me on, and I was able to work around it somehow about a month ago, but I can't figure out how.
Thanks a lot for your help
Ned Scott Wrote:repository.googlecode.anarchintosh-projects.1.0.1.zip"

Don't expand the zip file, just leave it as is. Use SFTP/SSH and put this zip file at var/mobile/

When you select "install add-on from zip" select "home folder" and you should see the zip file. Select it and go.
[/url]

I get the same error code, so I need some help.

I have put the file on my NAS server and in Apple TV 2 I have made a connection through the "File Manager".
I can see the file but I can't install it
Shouldn't it be OK to put the file on the NAS ?

I'm a newbie to use SSH Commands (Know a bit about Dos commands Smile )
So I really need help to copy the file from Mac to Apple TV2.
So it a complete string to copy the file from "Downloads" on the Mac to var/mobile/ on the Apple TV2.
Why isn't it already a part of the XBMC "App Store" ?
The installation as zip file works now.
I copied the file through a ftp prg and put it in private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata

But I think I have some trouble with the acces to the internet, cause I get a script error (addon.py) whenever I try to Load Directory

Anyone on this ?
Hi I finally hacked an apple tv 2 and when I try to Install Veetle or other addon's i get "Add-on does not have the correct structure". I was able to install the icefilms and another one called bluecop but all others come up with this message. I tried my vista PC and mac both do the same. I tried cyberduck and winscp same thing. I do not know what else to try.

thanks
tell the addon developers to make it compatible with eden...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
So this is just a compatibility problem. and nothing that can be done?

thanks
If the addons are not compatible to eden - eden can't load them.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
All of guys have that error...If you are downloading the zip files using Safari, make sure to uncheck "Open safe files after downloading" in Safari general preferences. And download them again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"add-on does not have the correct structure" error0