Smartplaylist to return "Recently added"?
Does anyone know how (or if) you can create a smartplaylist to return recently added?? Nothing in the rule field seems to show how you could create one.

I know xbmc returns this via "Newest" in the GUI, but I'd like to create a playlist so I can add some other variables. Thx.

I recently saw a post where JM said to manually edit the xml playlist and include a "Dateadded" sort order. This didn't work. I also found other post dating back years asking for this feature in the GUI. Seems it never made the cut.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Yes, you can sort by dateadded but I don't think it's available via the UI - it needs a relatively new nightly either way IIRC.

My pull req 335 is using it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Yes, you can sort by dateadded but I don't think it's available via the UI - it needs a relatively new nightly either way IIRC.

My pull req 335 is using it.

Thx JM - much appreciated. That'll be why, as I'm running 10.0 Dhrama on Linux. Now I'll have to decide if upgrading to a nightly is worth the effort.

jmarshall Wrote:My pull req 335 is using it.

Not quite sure what this means?? Is this a version number or a GIT pull?
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
It's a git pull req.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smartplaylist to return "Recently added"?0