New controllist functionality in cvs
Thumbs Up 
i see in the changelog that our benefactor gimblefoot has added some much needed functionality to the listcontrol.

Quote:- 18-03-2005 added: checkmarkexample.py & listitemexample.py sample python scripts to xbmc\scripts - thanks to gimblefoot
- 18-03-2005 added: [ 1163487 ] expose more cguilistitem methods to python xbmcgui.listitem,
setlabel2() - set the second label on the list item,
getlabel2() - get the second label from the list item,
setthumbnailimage() - set the thumbnail image for the list item,
seticonimage() - set the icon image for the list item, keyword parameters support for listitem constructor.

- thanks to gimblefoot

while im not sure what the difference between a thumbnail and icon are, (as far as i know there is only one listcontrol view in python right?).

i am really glad about that second label (the one on the right).
thats like having two columns in the list Cool. its too late for my stock script (i use 5 columns in there anyway and it supports color), but there are loads of uses for this.

btw is gimblefoot the sf name for someone here?
-ast
phyton xbmc objects doc. updated with the cvs build today

xbmc.html

xbmcgui.html
(thor918 @ mar. 19 2005,17:18 Wrote:phyton xbmc objects doc. updated with the cvs build today

xbmc.html

xbmcgui.html
uhm,

mine are still dated 18-08-2004.

just a reminder Wink
(thor918 @ mar. 19 2005,17:18 Wrote:phyton xbmc objects doc. updated with the cvs build today
uhm,

mine are still dated 18-08-2004.

just a reminder Wink

thanks for the new functions! they are great.

cacti
yes.hehe.it was me who manualy updated that date.so that we can see if it is old

non of the developers that update the phyton module update the date constant. that's why the date is still that old
Quote:btw is gimblefoot the sf name for someone here?

as a matter of fact yes... i had no idea these discussions were going on (until thor918 dropped me a note). i submitted a number of python patches for xbmc while i have been working on my myth tv scripts for xbmc. glad to see other people find the functionality useful.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New controllist functionality in cvs0