Updates Question
Just found this skin and like it a lot and well done, but just have a question about Updates.

I have it set to update on start up, but it actually updates everything on start up including new additions, but everything that it updated last time and each and every time.

Is this standard for this skin as other skins it only updates new additions or have I got a setting somewhere to turn off updating everything?

Thanks Smile
with the setting you said you enabled, yes it happens.
isamu.dragon Wrote:with the setting you said you enabled, yes it happens.

Hmmm ok bit of a bummer as happy to have it update new files but why it needs to check each and every file on start up each time is odd. Also frustrating as library is getting bigger, but if that's the way it works then so be it, thanks Smile
PetSue Wrote:Hmmm ok bit of a bummer as happy to have it update new files but why it needs to check each and every file on start up each time is odd. Also frustrating as library is getting bigger, but if that's the way it works then so be it, thanks Smile

On directories that you do not need scanned just set the content to "exclude from library updates"
isamu.dragon Wrote:On directories that you do not need scanned just set the content to "exclude from library updates"

Yea know what you mean but that's none as it will either be movies, tv shows or music that I regularly add.

Just annoying that it has to scan each time and not just new content like Confluence is all.
This is a XBMC thing, even Confluence scans everything.
Confluence only displays the information for New items.
isamu.dragon Wrote:This is a XBMC thing, even Confluence scans everything.
Confluence only displays the information for New items.

Ah ok there ya go, learnt something new, thank you Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updates Question0