kino.de Scraper without function
Question 
Hello

I'm using xbmc for some days now and I'm really impressed of all the features and the community around xbmc!

Everything works fine until now except the scraper.

I'd like to use kino.de as perferred scraper but unfortunately it is without function.
Failure message is "Can not connect to server..."

There are just some German movies I'd like to scrabe. Most of my library was edited by ember movie manager which is fine.

I have installed the latest version of xbmc (10.1, I guess) on Mac Mini (OS X Lion)

Could anyone tell me how to solve this, please?
Is there a possibility to change ember settings looking for movie information from kino.de or do I have to change somesthing in XBMC?

Unfortunately I'm not able to write any skript or something.
Hope there is a easy solution, but will also investigate time for some more complicated one.

Thank you very much for your support!

Timo

Sorry for postin in wrong thread and thank you for moving...!
It's broken due to site changes. I'll mark as broken in the repositories and look at it the other day.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thank you very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kino.de Scraper without function0