• 15(current)
Bitstream TrueHD/DTS-MA without external player?
toutoune290 Wrote:hy bluray,
wonderfull work !!!
you don't answer me for the support of live tv.
can you ?
thanks for all.
sorry, i don't have answer on live tv because i don't have live tv on my htpc. the closest thing to it is directv2pc, but it is recorded video. since there is no option to seamlessly integrate it in xbmc, i use 7mce for that. i would think that 7mce is great for live tv too because it has all kind of options to seamlessly integrate it. good luck!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Seeing as HD audio is not going to be supported in Eden, I am wondering if there is going to be a 'work around' for Eden as there is for Dharma build?? I would like to upgrade to Eden when it is released but not at the expense if loosing HD audio support??
mrhyde1969 Wrote:Seeing as HD audio is not going to be supported in Eden, I am wondering if there is going to be a 'work around' for Eden as there is for Dharma build?? I would like to upgrade to Eden when it is released but not at the expense if loosing HD audio support??
i'm actually using pre-eden v11.0 with xbmc_hd_audio for a while now, and it work the same way as dharma 10.1. i posted it here- post #344.
bluray Wrote:i'm actually using pre-eden v11.0 with xbmc_hd_audio for a while now, and it work the same way as dharma 10.1. i posted it here- post #344.

hi Bluray- I tried that version - but couldn't get it to work properly unfortunately Sad it was almost like there wasn't enough buffer to the audio as I kept getting interruptions in the audio stream - lock of the bitstream audio stream would come and go on my av amp

bitstreaming via JRiver works fine so not sure the issue

but your version was much appreciated - I just couldn't get it to work for me
Great Will give that a try later, i have been using an old nightley which apart from Dolby Digital Plus problems on a few HDDVD's ite been working like a charm Smile,, hope it will work with the stable version of Eden when its released
Buckster Wrote:hi Bluray- I tried that version - but couldn't get it to work properly unfortunately Sad it was almost like there wasn't enough buffer to the audio as I kept getting interruptions in the audio stream - lock of the bitstream audio stream would come and go on my av amp

bitstreaming via JRiver works fine so not sure the issue

but your version was much appreciated - I just couldn't get it to work for me
sorry, i'm not sure why either. it seems to work fine on my htpc. if pre-eden v11.0 didn't work for you, it's probably better to stick with dharma 10.1 till they release real eden v11.0 then.
bluray Wrote:i'm actually using pre-eden v11.0 with xbmc_hd_audio for a while now, and it work the same way as dharma 10.1. i posted it here- post #344.

It works the same way because you are still using the AudioEngine exe from July.
You don't get any of the changes made to eden after the 16th of July, everything is in the exe.

Which means that new skins and plugins might be broken if you use the, now old, AudioEngine build.
0wing Wrote:It works the same way because you are still using the AudioEngine exe from July.
You don't get any of the changes made to eden after the 16th of July, everything is in the exe.

Which means that new skins and plugins might be broken if you use the, now old, AudioEngine build.
that's correct, and this is the only option we have for now. i hope that they will fully integrate dts-hd and truehd options in the future. it work fine for now!
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bitstream TrueHD/DTS-MA without external player?0