Scraper Software for OSX?
Hi all, I ordered my first ever Apple desktop PC this morning and it will be here tomorrow. I am currently looking at what functions I need to replace from my current Windows PC and I have hit a hurdle with media management.

I currently use Media Center Master on Windows and it is near perfect for my needs. Automatically fetches metadata and artwork and keeps TV series up to date. I have done some digging but can't seem to find an alternative for OSX? What are others using? I'd hate to have to keep my Windows box hidden away somewhere JUST for this purpose. Smile
You might try iDentify. It's kind of a "shareware". When you register (for 10 bucks), it unblocks a certain number of features. I use the free version and have never needed anything else.

I think is also available on the App store.
Mac Mini 2014 Dual-Core i7 3.0Ghz | 8GB LPDDR3 SDRAM | Intel Iris Graphics | 256GB PCIe Flash | Synology DS412+ with 11 TB | 1 TB Time Capsule | Samsung 65" UE65HU8500 | Denon AVR-X2100W | Jamo S 426 HCS 3 5.0 Speaker system | Yamaha YST-SW012 Subwoofer | Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) | Kodi Alpha
Thanks, will try it out. Smile

Anything to handle keeping TV series up to date automatically?
Check Sick Beard
xbmc.log: /Users/<username>/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
arubinst Wrote:You might try iDentify. It's kind of a "shareware". When you register (for 10 bucks), it unblocks a certain number of features. I use the free version and have never needed anything else.

I think is also available on the App store.

Does iDentify put out .nfo files for XBMC compatibility? Thought it tagged only for iTunes. Hmm, if so I may need to check it out again.

I've just started playing around with the new ViMediaManager which is showing some promise. TV Shows is a little raw (doesn't go to episode level yet) but it looks like the developer is pretty active and listening to suggestions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper Software for OSX?0