Import Library problem
I have setup Xbmc on a Mac Mini and taken care that all entries have miniature & fan art information. Most was scraped automatically, some manually done. Actual movies are on a Nas.

I decided to also use Xbmc on my main iMac. So I did the setup there. Since I wanted to save myself a lot of work I exported the library on the mini. Transferred the folder containing the files 'actors', 'movies', 'musicvideos', 'tvshows' and the file 'videodb.xml'. to the iMac.

Next I selected settings->video->library->video import. And here I am lost. I see all the folders and 4 subfolders but I do not see the videodb.xml.

Question what do I do wrong and how to import all the information (especially miniatures and fanart. Help is appreciated.
just select the folder ... no need for selecting videodb.xml... and be patient ... it lasts a moment after clicking before import begins ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:just select the folder ... no need for selecting videodb.xml... and be patient ... it lasts a moment after clicking before import begins ...

I have selected the top folder (containing the 4 subfolders) but also each subfolder seperately but nothing happens.

What I think is wrong is that there is a 'videodb.xml' in the top folder (the one containing the actors/movies/etc subfolders) but that does not show up when I do ' Import video library'
Exact same problem here, running a recent git version.
I am having this problem too. I have it on the latest lightly, and even on 10.1 Dharma... what the heck?

When I select the folder that the videodb.xml file is in, nothing happens.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Import Library problem0