[ATV2 nightly] - Library on home menu missing
I just updated from the official ATV2 build to the latest nightly and for VIDEOS heading I used to have .... Files, Movies, Library but now all I get is Files and Movies.

How can I get Library back or make Movies go to the top level of the library?

Ta

Byron
2 x ATV2 with XBMC
1 x Win Vista with XBMC
XBMP/XBMC user since 2002!
Sounds like you need to rescan movies
It's not that. The library scan is running whilst I can't see the library option, and if I select Movies I can ".." back up to the "recent, title etc".

Anyway found you can get there by just clicking on Videos>Library which is good enough.

B
2 x ATV2 with XBMC
1 x Win Vista with XBMC
i have the same problem.
Have installed the nightly from the 8th of august, set the movie share and scanned using the movie option.
i see the progress bar telling me it is downloading movie information but under video tab I only see Files and Add-ons.
Not library as i expected from previous releases.

could someone please advise me on what to do?

I also notice in system-settings-skin-home window options-hide main menu buttons- the movies and tv shows (video livrary) optins are greyed out)
jaybee1981 Wrote:i have the same problem.
Have installed the nightly from the 8th of august, set the movie share and scanned using the movie option.
i see the progress bar telling me it is downloading movie information but under video tab I only see Files and Add-ons.
Not library as i expected from previous releases.

I see Files, Movies and Add-Ons. Not library. I just put Movies on the home screen and that is better anyway. Though something did change between 10.0-9 on ATV2 and 8 Aug Nightly.

B
2 x ATV2 with XBMC
1 x Win Vista with XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2 nightly] - Library on home menu missing0