• 161(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
Btw how about adding the movie sets addon into MQ3?

see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89163
Will be done, but I believe I will be for version 1.2.3.

For this I need more time.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:Will be done, but I believe I will be for version 1.2.3.

For this I need more time.

Sweet Smile No rush though was just wondering
does anyone have any idea why tv and movie backdrops would not show when all the backdrops show?
i posted this question a few pages back.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...3&page=237

thanks
MarcosQui Wrote:I can also add, but all users decide at once, I've changed the same code 8 times. Sad

Sorry, I'm sure it's very frustrating! We're all appreciative of your commitment to this wonderful skin!

chippie Wrote:Marcos would it not just be easier to use WEB then it covers both scenarios.

Again, I'm not 100% sure about the coding, but seems to me that adding WEBTV and WEB-DL wouldn't bloat the code too much. Please correct if I am wrong. WEB is too generic; any TV show that contains this (Web Soup, for example) would confuse the scraping process, correct?
RavenNL Wrote:Btw how about adding the movie sets addon into MQ3?

see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89163

I'm looking forward to this Nod Great skin MarcosQui, easily my favorite!
For those who requested, three new viewtypes available for advanced launcher:

Coming in version 1.2.2.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
chippie Wrote:Marcos would it not just be easier to use WEB then it covers both scenarios.

Thanks.

Done, I made a new change:

Skin shows WEBTV logo based in generic web tags, like: web or webtv or web-dl.

I think now everybody will be happy. Wink

Available in pre-1.2.2. Test please.

Visit my website
MarcosQui Wrote:Done, I made a new change:

Skin shows WEBTV logo based in generic web tags, like: web or webtv or web-dl.

I think now everybody will be happy. Wink

Available in pre-1.2.2. Test please.

Thanks Marcos, tested all OK!

As an FYI with your latest update looks like there is NO need to remove and update the library, the tags are automatically updated Big Grin
amazing skin, brilliant work.

noob question, can I add items to the sub menu's of the existing home menu items

For example under "Music" I want to add a couple more items into the sub menu. I could do this in mq2 by just choosing "add item". I'm sure im missing something obvious, anyone know how to do this?

I know I can create my own home menu items, but I don't want to deactivate "Music" and then create my own "Music" and add items to the sub-menu. Just trying to figure out how to add sub menu items to the existing home menu items?

any help much appreciated Nod
thebearnecessit Wrote:amazing skin, brilliant work.

noob question, can I add items to the sub menu's of the existing home menu items

For example under "Music" I want to add a couple more items into the sub menu. I could do this in mq2 by just choosing "add item". I'm sure im missing something obvious, anyone know how to do this?

I know I can create my own home menu items, but I don't want to deactivate "Music" and then create my own "Music" and add items to the sub-menu. Just trying to figure out how to add sub menu items to the existing home menu items?

any help much appreciated Nod

Currently this is not an option. It was available in MQ2 but was removed in MQ3. From my understanding Marcos is bringing it back in MQ4. This is probably the biggest feature I miss to the extent that sometimes I even drop back to MQ2...Big Grin
chippie Wrote:...From my understanding Marcos is bringing it back in MQ4...

Just wait, in Aeon MQ 4 all everything that you seen about menu customization will be obsolete. Cool

Visit my website
Hi, I would like to know if and how can I add a button "Anime / Manga" on the main menu, of course I will come through in the folder .. sorry for the incorrect english
chippie Wrote:Currently this is not an option. It was available in MQ2 but was removed in MQ3. From my understanding Marcos is bringing it back in MQ4. This is probably the biggest feature I miss to the extent that sometimes I even drop back to MQ2...Big Grin

So in order to do this can I just create a new favourite for the home screen called 'music' and add all the sub menu items i want (as long as I've put them in my favourites)? Then i just deactivate the original home screen 'Music'?

Another question, is it possible to have a home menu item for 'favourites'? that automatically has all my favourites in it?

Thanks guys.
MarcosQui Wrote:Just wait, in Aeon MQ 4 all everything that you seen about menu customization will be obsolete. Cool

Eager to see mq4. I keep trying other skins, and while they have a few things I like, mainly better list views, I keep coming back to mq3
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322