• 162(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
Livin, you can open a new issue showing what kind of viewtype you would like to see in MQ 4, I'll take that into consideration.

http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/list
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Wow you are a busy busy Man i would hate to know how much code you go through on a daily basis good stuff Marcos MQ 3 is fantastic
MarcosQui Wrote:Livin, you can open a new issue showing what kind of viewtype you would like to see in MQ 4, I'll take that into consideration.

http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/list

Cool, thx. I submitted 2 tickets for the main views I'd like to see integrated. I did not submit a ticket for the home screen I suggested a while back... but if you would consider doing an alternative & unique home screen I will submit the ticket
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
ginsingbomb Wrote:Originally Posted by ginsengbomb
I'm having this problem, too.

I'm not having the issue in Confluence or any other skin, for that matter (I've tried Xeebo and Alaska).

Basically, whenever I go into TV Shows or Movies -- those two areas only -- I have to engage the mouse in order to select anything. Keyboard controls do not work in TV Shows or Movies.

Once I've moused over an area, I then get keyboard control over the menu system back. But if I don't engage the mouse and mouse over the screen, keyboard controls (and my iOS remote, which works via keyboard controls) do not work. I get navigation sounds but nothing happens.

Any ideas? I've tried playing around with the input settings quite a bit to no avail so far.

I had been using Aeon MQ3 full time up until a week ago, then switched to Xeebo to try it out. Wife wants to switch back to Aeon MQ3, and I switched today and suddenly have this strange issue. In the interim I did upgrade to Eden Beta 2 so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it...I can't think of any other changes I've made to my setup.

System info, if it matters:

Mac Mini mid-2011 running OS X Lion
Eden Beta 2
Remote: Hippo Remote (although the issue occurs with a keyboard attached as well)

Balthazar Wrote:@ginsingbomb - I resolved this issue by deleting my prior exsitence of xbmc (the nightly) and the guisettings.xml and then reinstalling eden beta 2 from the xbmc-unstable ppa and setting up MQ3 again. I realize you are on a MAC, so your upgrade path may differ, and FYI this nuked my previous set-up, but it did fix the problem of menus not engaging.

Is this really the only way to resolve this issue? CBA nuking everything to fix this but if it's the only way I guess I'll have to.
Maybe my english sucks .. you did not understand my question? I would like this feature .. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=75941 ... is possible?
Guys, I still can't get the MQ working set to English language, but with Cyrillic subtitles. It was an issue with MQ2 that was supposed to get fixed with MQ3 (be fully Unicode). But I recently made a fresh install - Eden B1 + MQ3 and it is still the same. I'm from Bulgaria, so switching MQ3 to Bulgarian makes the subs work, BUT the Bulgarian translation of MQ2/3 is halfway done, so most of the menu items just disapper and make XBMC unusable. Besides, I prefer to have the menus in English and still get the subs in cyrillic. Is it that I'm missing something or simply this problem is still there ?
butchabay Wrote:EDEN

Open Includes.xml about line 9420 or serach for

PHP Code:
<include name="homemenu_edenmode"

Change

PHP Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Root)</onclick

To:

PHP Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Files)</onclick

Thanks very much for this. Works a treat now Smile
ZombieRobot Wrote:Wow you are a busy busy Man i would hate to know how much code you go through on a daily basis good stuff Marcos MQ 3 is fantastic

Hi Zombie, good to see you here.

We are awaiting the launch of the new Showmix ... Rolleyes

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hi Folks - Hoping I can get some help here.

1st off.... Great skin MarcosQui.. obsolutely love it. I've just discovered one issue that I'm hoping you can shed some light on though:

SOMETIMES the screensaver causes xbmc to become unresponsive. At 1st I thought it was my version of XBMC, but it doesn't happen with confluence.. only Aeon MQ3.

So here's what I've tested as can be seen in the XVBA thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=100...tcount=330 :

Changed to confluence and waited for screensaver to come up - Result fine
Changed to aeon skin and waited for screensaver to come up - Result fine
Stayed with aeon and went to movies -> File and left it in that screen - Result Crash
Changed to confluence skin and went to videos -> File and left it in that screen - Result fine

The symptoms of the crash is that when the screensaver is supposed to kick in, the menu goes away and only WALL-E remains as my background. Nothing I do further registers and I have to kill the processes from console to get XBMC back.

So I'm able to crash it reliably by leaving it in the the movie/file menu. Anyone else experienced this yet?
One feature that I really wish MQ3 or 4 when it comes had is the drag and seek feature that the default skin now has. It is very easy to find a place in a movie when your on a computer, better than using arrow keys or fast forwarding..
MarcosQui Wrote:Hi Zombie, good to see you here.

We are awaiting the launch of the new Showmix ... Rolleyes

ahaha yes as usual i'm working at snails pace Laugh one day at a time Showmix is more of a hobby now i work on it for myself and upload what i got but its fun just doing that i would hate to have your workload plus MQ 3 has everything you need in Aeon and i don't think i could handle all the feature requests you get that's why i work the pace i do. Looking forward to seeing what you do with MQ 4Nod
MQ3 is very cool.

Also, for people having problems with 100% CPU at startup, try changing useddsfanart to false in the advancedsettings.xml file.
abudabi Wrote:The symptoms of the crash is that when the screensaver is supposed to kick in, the menu goes away and only WALL-E remains as my background. Nothing I do further registers and I have to kill the processes from console to get XBMC back.

So I'm able to crash it reliably by leaving it in the the movie/file menu. Anyone else experienced this yet?

Sad
Even upgraded to latest version but still does the same thing
Sad
butchabay Wrote:EDEN

Open Includes.xml about line 9420 or serach for

PHP Code:
<include name="homemenu_edenmode"

Change

PHP Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Root)</onclick

To:

PHP Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Files)</onclick

I'll include a VIDEOS/submenu for this in version 1.2.2.

Visit my website
NavySealsGuy Wrote:One feature that I really wish MQ3 or 4 when it comes had is the drag and seek feature that the default skin now has. It is very easy to find a place in a movie when your on a computer, better than using arrow keys or fast forwarding..

This feature will be available in version 1.2.2.
Tomorrow for all users.

Visit my website
  • 162(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322