• 179(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
Hey Guys,

I have a question / problem with the favorites view types aka the video library view types.

I have a few videos which I made myself, and they are in a folder called "My Videos".
When I mark the folder as a favorite and then select it in the skin/main menu option I can open it via the main menu button.

BUT I can only choose List, Low List, Wall, Large List and multiplex.

Of course I have selected all File Views in the skin options.

Also, there are no preview pictures of my video clips...for example, I can´t see a preview picture when I use Low List or List view...it just stays blank.
Doesn´t XBMC capture the preview screenshot itself?

I already tried various things, like adding the "My videos" folder telling XBMC that it was a movie, TV Shows or None Type of folder...but I can get decent working view types when adding
self made video files.

Under Confluence I have kind of the same problem, but there are at least some view types which work a little bit better...dont no what the problem is.

And a second question: Is there a way to get rid off the glossy overlay which appears over the TV Shows and Movie Covers?

Thanks guys !
chippie Wrote:Guys,

Can someone please confirm if they have this bug;

If under TV Shows or Movies I select the "CoverFlow" View I no longer have the ability to up arrow to get the side menu up to change the view or other settings. The only way I get around this is to de-activate the coverFlow view.

Yes i confirmed this bug on avsforum, didnt here because i didnt want marcos to get tired of me. Figured I would let someone else report this one Smile
So changing my poster.jpg to folder.jpg did work, but whats the point of enabling use posters.jpg tv shows then?
Actually this is getting weird, one tv show had the right poster.jpg in english, but i had to change it to folder.jpg then it showed up, another show was the exact opposite, it was using poster.jpg and not the proper one which was named folder.jpg

i dont even see a pattern to these errors.

Im gonna just wait until the update and then see what happens first.
Over the weekend I had XBMC lock up on me about 17 sec in to my movies. Has anyone had this same issue since this last date on 02/25/2012 (AEON MQ 3 - 1.2.3). I was using XBMC Eden beta2, and I think the Aeon MQ3 Repo installed 1.2.3

I looked in the log and saw this at the end of the file:

ERROR: Control 1 in window 10099 has been asked to focus, but it can't

When they rolled out Eden RC1, I figured here's my chance just to wipe it out and use this new RC install and installed MQ 3 - 1.2.3 right away. It worked fine (no lockups), so I started adding all my addons and setting everything up. Then it started doing it again. I disabled all my addons and it still did it. I uninstalled xbmc again (this time leaving my profile info) and reinstalled, so far its been working fine.

Anyone with the same lockups or error, that has this latest update?
LivingRoom:ASUS EeeBox EB1021|Harmony900 Remote|Samsung 55" 3D LCD|AMD Dual-Core 1.6GHz RAM 2GB |Windows7|XBMC Frodo|ÆON MQ3
Bedroom:Pivos XIOS|Harmony650 Remote|Sony 42" Bravia|Linux port|XBMC Frodo
KidsPlayroom:Pivos XIOS| XIOS Remote |Toshiba 42"(w/ a nice big WII remote crack)|Linux port|XBMC Frodo
MediaStorage:DNS-325 NAS|3TB
I am not sure if it has something to do with this skin or XBMC in general.

I formated my HTPC and installed RC1 and the latest MQ.

Now when I activate TvTunes and select a Show the Volumebar pops up with "+0 db" and when I go back again and everytime I select a Show.
TeKo Wrote:I am not sure if it has something to do with this skin or XBMC in general.

Now when I activate TvTunes and select a Show the Volumebar pops up with "+0 db" and when I go back again and everytime I select a Show.

Yes I've been getting the same thing since my updates.
LivingRoom:ASUS EeeBox EB1021|Harmony900 Remote|Samsung 55" 3D LCD|AMD Dual-Core 1.6GHz RAM 2GB |Windows7|XBMC Frodo|ÆON MQ3
Bedroom:Pivos XIOS|Harmony650 Remote|Sony 42" Bravia|Linux port|XBMC Frodo
KidsPlayroom:Pivos XIOS| XIOS Remote |Toshiba 42"(w/ a nice big WII remote crack)|Linux port|XBMC Frodo
MediaStorage:DNS-325 NAS|3TB
TeKo Wrote:I am not sure if it has something to do with this skin or XBMC in general.

Thats good, I just thought it was me messing around with something.

Anyone have an idea why this happens?

Steve
Guys,

Any ideas on why XBMC freezes when I try to browse the music add-ons? Video an picture add-ons are fine, I can quickly browse through them, but when I try to do the same with the music add-ons, it freezes as I browse through it (browsing is VERY slow in music add-ons).

The tricky thing is when I switch to another skin (i.e. Confluence), everything works like a charm... Which makes me believe this is skin related.

I appreciate any help.
Thanks
steeve23 Wrote:Thats good, I just thought it was me messing around with something.

Anyone have an idea why this happens?

Steve

Changes in RC1 and its already fixed so we have to wait for the next release.
Hi guys,
here's a bug thats still here since MQ2.

see image #1 --> http://uploadpix.org/images/000ror.jpg
the wrong fanart is appearing in the background.

see image #2 --> http://uploadpix.org/images/zzzimage00.jpg
again, for that album, thats the wrong fanart appearing in the background.

see image #3 --> http://uploadpix.org/images/zzzimaiui.jpg
but when you go in the album to select a song,
finally, the correct fanart appears in background.

if the music section would have worked correctly,
the fanart you just saw in image #3 --> http://uploadpix.org/images/zzzimaiui.jpg
would also be appearing in image #2 --> http://uploadpix.org/images/zzzimage00.jpg
and image #1 --> http://uploadpix.org/images/000ror.jpg

note that im not using any extra fanarts options...
and, this is the way my music folder is organized --> http://uploadpix.org/images/zzzimaoco.png

fix please? thx
Can anybody tell me, why recording studio flags doesn't workHuh?
Hi all,

i have a problem with the TV-Shows Screen. I want to change the File-View but can´t open the left bar.
Can anyone help me? In all of the other screens it works as usual
deactivate kiosk-mode in skin settings.
Wink 
Aquila Wrote:Hi all,

i have a problem with the TV-Shows Screen. I want to change the File-View but can´t open the left bar.
Can anyone help me? In all of the other screens it works as usual

If it is not connected to Kiosk mode which I assume not as you say it works in the other screens;

I assume the view you cannot change out of is CoverFlow, there is a ticket logged for it. To get around it go to Settings/Skin/ViewTypes/Video ViewTypes and disable CoverFlow or whatever view you have the issue with if it is different to CoverFlow.
  • 179(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322