• 185(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
(2012-03-15, 14:04)gibxxi Wrote:
Quote: If you do not have Logo Downloader then that is your issue, as it was merged into Artwork Downloader after Marcos created it as a pre-requisite in the skin, as in that it is needed to trigger the menu items in MQ3, for example Info>Get Thumb and Get Artwork, without it you would not get these menu items (possibly Artwork Downloader may give you the Get Artwork option).

If the above does not work then I think the only option here is to wait until Marcos releases an update, possibly this weekend after which all should be good. This was all discussed several pages back somewhere as someone else was having the same issue so if the above does not help it may be worth having a look to see if there was anyhting else that fixed it, I cannot remember and unfortunately do not have time at the moment to go through and have a look for you.
I have the options for get thumb, but I do not have Logo Downloader installed in this build. I did before and the option was missing with the options for logo downloader enabled. Recommend disabling logo downloader options in the skin, and then uninstalling it for the time being until the update. This should allow you to assign your own thumbs again.

Hi

I've got extra fanart installed, as well as cdart downloader. I've not come across Logo Downloader though.

Cdart downloader grabs the logos and puts them in the same directory of the music. I've tried setting it up so it downloads them to a different location (Music Artwork), but still nothing.

I'm sure its pretty straight forward. But I can't see it lol.

Wiggo
Logo Downloader was for TV Shows, it has now been merged with Artwork Downloader which is for TV Shows, Movies and Music Videos, it is not connected with Music.

Think you misunderstood as the previous posts are discussing the logos and clearart for TV Shows and not music.
(2012-03-15, 16:08)chippie Wrote: Logo Downloader was for TV Shows, it has now been merged with Artwork Downloader which is for TV Shows, Movies and Music Videos, it is not connected with Music.

Think you misunderstood as the previous posts are discussing the logos and clearart for TV Shows and not music.

It all suddenly becomes clear lol.

So CDart Manager is the add on I need to get sorted so It doesn't create folders in the music directory.

Thanks for your help. I knew I'd get there in the end Smile

Wiggo
(2012-03-14, 22:53)chippie Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 20:54)firstscout Wrote:
(2012-03-12, 10:52)firstscout Wrote: Hi !
I have recently installed Eden rc2 and Aeon MQ3 everything works fine in general thanks. I do have one issue that botters me and it is regarding the trailer addon. I somehow is stuck with a view and I can not access the settings inside trailers to change the view. Is there a way around this ?
Thanks

Doesn't anyone have a suggestion how to change the view... can I edit it somewhere ? I have looked throught the most logic xml files but nothing...

I guess you are stuck in the CoverFlow View, there is an issue with the view where you cannot bring up the side menu.

Go to SETTINGS>SKIN>VIEWTYPES>VIDEO VIEWTYPES and disable CoverFlow.

It will then assign a different view to Trailers. Once the issue is fixed you will be able to use CoverFlow again.

Thanks it worked Big Grin
(2012-03-15, 14:41)chippie Wrote: Yeah, my bad, the Get Thumb option has always been there.

From experience, and my 3 builds working correctly the order of install with the curent build of MQ3 was to install Logo Downloader (this would enable the Skin options for poster etc..) followed by Artwork Downloader then disable/uninstall Logo Downloader. This would then give you the Info>Get Artwork option. Problem is you can no longer install Logo Downloader unless you have the .zip file.

Still, am sure Marcos will make the fix public soon. I believe it is already available to donators in his repo but I have not updated from there for a while so cannot confirm.

Sounds like this is due to, as you said, MQ3 being released prior to Logo Downloader and Extrafanart Downloader being absorbed into Artwork Downloader because when I switch to Confluence the "Get Thumb" option returns. I do have Logo Downloader and Artwork Downloader running but the original order in which I installed them I can't say. I have uninstalled logo downloader but "Get Thumbs" has not returned nor do I have "Get Artwork" even though Artwork Downloader is running. I will try your install order tonight (I do have Logo Downloader .zip) and see if that straightens this out..... with an update coming from Marcos this is now not an emergency but me just wanting to see if I can figure this out.

Again - thanks for the help and time.
2 questions.

1. Is it possible to get the "large list" from mq2 to mq3 ? i ask cause, of kids and bedroom view, the cover a much bigger Smile

2. Is it possible to get larger fonts in mq3 like there where in mq2 ? , i tried to but the font.xml from mq2 in mq3 but thats not the best solution Sad
Hi guys,

I'm fairly sure this has probably been answered before - but I have searched this thread and cannot find any answer.

I simply want to know how to add a new button/favourite to the main menu. I had it set up perfectly in Aeon Nox but when I changed over to Aeon MQ3 (Pro or Super) my menu has gone and I cannot see any option to add a fav or custom menu item (yes I have checked the Settings > Skin > Shortcut/Backdrops menu)
XBMC 11.0-BETA3
NON-PVR
AEON MQ3 - version 1.2.3
(2012-03-14, 22:53)chippie Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 19:45)MastaofDesasta Wrote: Using the latest Version of MQ 3 my video codec isn´t displayed anymore,
but when playing a file it is visible in the info panel(when pressing i )

Is this a bug in the skin, or did I miss any new setting?

Edit: The place for the video codec in the lower right corner is still there, but empty
Deleting the texture db also didn´t solve it

What view are you using?

I can confirm that in Showcase, the video codec is not displayed, however the BluRay/HDTV tags are, but it is on the left in Showcase.

It´s happening in every view, the "placeholder" for the codec is there, but it is empty
This occurs for every codec, not just for example H.264....
(2012-03-16, 18:45)fubofo Wrote: Hi guys,

I'm fairly sure this has probably been answered before - but I have searched this thread and cannot find any answer.

I simply want to know how to add a new button/favourite to the main menu. I had it set up perfectly in Aeon Nox but when I changed over to Aeon MQ3 (Pro or Super) my menu has gone and I cannot see any option to add a fav or custom menu item (yes I have checked the Settings > Skin > Shortcut/Backdrops menu)

Should be there. Just keep scrolling across until you see the vplaylist, aplaylist and favourite menu items (10 of each).. post a screenshot if not.
I need your help please

When i am in Video mode , it gives five options. ( Movies-Recently added movies-Files-Playlists-Video Add-ons ).
But they appear in vertical position. Trying to put them in Horizontal position it gives only one option ( View:List ).
How can i enable it,to appear more options (Showcase-Coverflow) etc?
In Movies mode i find a lot of options

Tks for your attention
(2012-03-16, 19:03)MastaofDesasta Wrote: It´s happening in every view, the "placeholder" for the codec is there, but it is empty
This occurs for every codec, not just for example H.264....

With you there; it displays the tag if you have for example "BluRay" in the movie title but any movies without this naming it does not display any Codec/Source tag.

This was discussed several weeks back where Marcos changed the code to put a BluRay tag against anything coded in h264 (requested by one user), which just did not make sense so he removed it. I assume this is may be when the issue started.

@Marcos, if you remember this, I believe the discussion was to use the BluRay, HDTV etc... tags if there was the appropriate wording in the filename but if there was no such wording then to use the codec flag. It appears this is not working at the moment.

Cheers Big Grin
(2012-03-16, 19:05)farr3ll Wrote:
(2012-03-16, 18:45)fubofo Wrote: Hi guys,

Should be there. Just keep scrolling across until you see the vplaylist, aplaylist and favourite menu items (10 of each).. post a screenshot if not.

Thanks for getting back farr3ll . No vplaylist or aplaylist items show up - the menu just circles from video to settings and back (I have checked Pro and Super options)

[attachment=206]
XBMC 11.0-BETA3
NON-PVR
AEON MQ3 - version 1.2.3
(2012-03-16, 19:57)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: I need your help please

When i am in Video mode , it gives five options. ( Movies-Recently added movies-Files-Playlists-Video Add-ons ).
But they appear in vertical position. Trying to put them in Horizontal position it gives only one option ( View:List ).
How can i enable it,to appear more options (Showcase-Coverflow) etc?
In Movies mode i find a lot of options

Tks for your attention

Just had a look and under Video for me I get 3 Views; List, Multiplex & Large List but that is it (make sure you have these views enabled). Not sure why the other views are not available here but also cannot really think of the benefit of more views as you really cannot add custom backdrops or assign posters to these initial items under Video Mode (unless someone knows how to do this). Once you drill down on one of the items you can then change to all the views.

Another way, with a slightly different approach is to add each of these Items as a Favourite (Hit the letter "c" whilst highlighting it) then create a custom Main Menu Item and add each of them to it. So you can access each of them directly off the Home Menu, you will also be able to assign a custom backdrop for each menu Item if you want to. Just an idea!
(2012-03-16, 23:35)fubofo Wrote: Thanks for getting back farr3ll . No vplaylist or aplaylist items show up - the menu just circles from video to settings and back (I have checked Pro and Super options)

Running Eden or Dharma? If you are running Dharma then strongly suggest you move to Eden.

Apart from that all I can think of is that the settigns have become screwed up somewhere. As a test come out of XBMC, rename/make a copy of guisettings.xml then go back in. You will have to setup everything again but at least you can determine if that fixes it.
@ chippie

Good morning and thanks for your reply

Eventhough i enable all the view types,it gives only the LIST and LARGE LIST and not the MULTIPLEX

I am trying to find an option like SHOWCASE, but nothing

Tks again
does this work on atv2 or is it to heavy for it?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
  • 185(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322