• 160(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
MarcosQui Wrote:In fact it only swells the code, but since all are against it, I remove, it's for now!

I think most agree here, so here is my understanding of how it used to/should work.

TAGS;
All tags should be assigned based on the codec (h264, xVid etc....) unless there is the wording "BluRay, Blu-Ray, HDTV etc.... in the filename in which case the respective TAG will be used. EDIT: Sorry this should refer to the additional Tag that is displayed, BluRay, HDTV etc.... the Codec flag still remains as is.

CASES;
All cases are assigned based on the Tags as above. So h264, xVid, DVD Case based on the codec unless there is "BluRay, HDTV" etc... in the filename in which case the corresponding case will be applied.

This is how it used to work and it worked well leaving the Tags/Cases in our hands by naming our movies correctly. As you say it also helps to keep the code down.

Thanks Marcos!!!

I am happy with WebTV if this will give a WEBTV tag, can others please comment if this would be of benefit or a feature they would like to see as well? To add this is just for the tag and I do not think a Case is necessary as at least from my side all my web stuff is just TV Shows.

Thanks Guys Big Grin

EDIT: Just to add currently all TV Shows where I have "WEB" or "WEBTV" in the filename show up with a BluRay Tag, I would much rather see a WebTV Tag here.
nekrosoft13 Wrote:anyone know how to fix this?

@Marcos, I raised this as an issue (#130) for nekrosoft13. Think it is a simple one, it is just a matter of moving the Audio Codec Tag further to the right to overlay the "5.1" Tag. This effects several TVShow Views which are detailed in the ticket.

Thanks.
chippie, webtv tag has already been implemented, in the next few minutes you will be receiving via VIP updates.

I'll look into this error now.

To all, in pre-1.2.2 I'm activating more view types for Advanced Launcher:

Large List, Poster and Shelf.

It will be available for everyone in version 1.2.2 final release scheduled for Saturday, 4.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:chippie, webtv tag has already been implemented, in the next few minutes you will be receiving via VIP updates.

Thanks Marcos, however I am getting the h264 tag, are we still waiting for a WebTV tag to be uploaded?

OK got the .png's but still not displaying, I will try agian later as you may still me making the changes or uploading to SugarSync. Thanks.
MarcosQui Wrote:chippie, webtv tag has already been implemented, in the next few minutes you will be receiving via VIP updates.

Hi Marcos, sorry to make more work, but I get web files as my first preference for TV, and I've never seen "WEBTV" as the identifier in the title name. 99% of what I've seen is "WEB-DL". Possible to add WEB-DL to the criteria for making the tag appear?
socialskills Wrote:Hi Marcos, sorry to make more work, but I get web files as my first preference for TV, and I've never seen "WEBTV" as the identifier in the title name. 99% of what I've seen is "WEB-DL". Possible to add WEB-DL to the criteria for making the tag appear?

If going down this route then perhaps just using "WEB" will cover both instances of WEBTV and WEB-DL.

Thanks Marcos, WebTV tag now showing for anything with WEBTV in the filename. The only thing I have noticed is that for my .avi with no tags in the filename it is replicating the xVid tag so I get 2 xVid tags at the bottom of the screen. Is it possible to prevent duplicate tags from showing?

Thanks.

chippie Wrote:Thanks Marcos, however I am getting the h264 tag, are we still waiting for a WebTV tag to be uploaded?

OK got the .png's but still not displaying, I will try agian later as you may still me making the changes or uploading to SugarSync. Thanks.

Everything has been sent to the SugarSync, please try again.

Remember that you must remove the video with 'webtv tag' and add again, only in this way the database is updated, this is a condition of XBMC, not the skin.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
chippie, I sent to SugarSync a fix for this problem. In fact, is the classification place and not codec.

Visit my website
Regarding sugarsync, is there a replacement coming? It is kinda slow and sometimes it misses files...

Is it not possible to use a password protected repo or something like that?
RavenNL, you can access the site directly, works better.

Still looking for a service to replace the SugaSync I'm aware of errors and sluggishness.

Visit my website
socialskills Wrote:Hi Marcos, sorry to make more work, but I get web files as my first preference for TV, and I've never seen "WEBTV" as the identifier in the title name. 99% of what I've seen is "WEB-DL". Possible to add WEB-DL to the criteria for making the tag appear?

I can also add, but all users decide at once, I've changed the same code 8 times. Sad

Visit my website
MarcosQui Wrote:RavenNL, you can access the site directly, works better.

Still looking for a service to replace the SugaSync I'm aware of errors and sluggishness.

Ok thanks, didn't knew that, will try that for the future.

MarcosQui Wrote:I can also add, but all users decide at once, I've changed the same code 8 times. Sad

I agree on the WEB-DL part, that is the standard that is being used by release groups
MarcosQui Wrote:I can also add, but all users decide at once, I've changed the same code 8 times. Sad

Marcos would it not just be easier to use WEB then it covers both scenarios.

Thanks.
MarcosQui Wrote:chippie, I sent to SugarSync a fix for this problem. In fact, is the classification place and not codec.

Tested, fixed!

Thanks Marcos.
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322