• 187(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
(2012-03-18, 20:54)chippie Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 17:15)fubofo Wrote: Hi guys, just wondering if anybody has any advice about my inability to add custom menu items?
Does nobody else have this problem?

Also just found another bug - I cannot show any ratings for my music/video files ( I have tried the option on [use text] and off )

XBMC 11.0-BETA3
NON-PVR
AEON MQ3 - version 1.2.3

Did you try the suggestions from my previous reply?

Hi Chippie - I finally found the problem by myself....and it's a stupid one lol.
I had the option chosen to not display deactivated menu items....go figure..

Anyways, I still have that music/video rating bug on the now playing screen. My ratings do display fine when viewing in file list view but now in the Now Playing overlay (or info screen)
XBMC 11.0-BETA3
NON-PVR
AEON MQ3 - version 1.2.3
OK got another new bug:

Based on chippie's instructions for setting up custom menu items using playlists (which works great btw - thanks!) I have created the following
- Anime TV (using path) [list - anime tv.xsp]
- Anime Movies (using path) [list - anime movie.xsp]

Now I want to create another playlist called Anime (which should be a mix of the 2 above playlists). When I change it to MIXED and add the 2 playlists above, all I get returned is a playlist of music??

What I would like is:

Anime [list - anime tv.xsp + list - anime movie.xsp]
|- Anime TV [list - anime tv.xsp]
|- Anime Movie [list - anime movie.xsp]

...but for some reason my mixed mode playlist only returns music files..
XBMC 11.0-BETA3
NON-PVR
AEON MQ3 - version 1.2.3
(2012-03-19, 17:43)fubofo Wrote: OK got another new bug:

Based on chippie's instructions for setting up custom menu items using playlists (which works great btw - thanks!) I have created the following
- Anime TV (using path) [list - anime tv.xsp]
- Anime Movies (using path) [list - anime movie.xsp]

Now I want to create another playlist called Anime (which should be a mix of the 2 above playlists). When I change it to MIXED and add the 2 playlists above, all I get returned is a playlist of music??

What I would like is:

Anime [list - anime tv.xsp + list - anime movie.xsp]

...but for some reason my mixed mode playlist only returns music files..

This is not a bug. Movies and TV Shows are stored differently in XBMC so I really cannot see how you will ever be able to mix the two together. How would you be able to view them, Movies are single and TV Shows can have numerous episodes, they use different views etc... I think the only way around this would be to manaully catalogue your TV Shows as Movies using something like MediaCompanion to create .nfo files for each episode, probably not worth it for the result though.

From the XBMC Wiki;

mixed - playlists containing both audio and music videos, will show in both the Music and Video Libraries

So it is not to mix Movies and TV Shows.
Hello everyone, I've been away for addressing some problems, but now I'm coming, I will soon publish the version 1.2.4.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2012-03-20, 21:01)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello everyone, I've been away for addressing some problems, but now I'm coming, I will soon publish the version 1.2.4.

Welcome back! Hope all is ok! Smile
welcome back,
hope everything went well.
we're seeing forward to see your new update.
when you find the time after the update.
i've sended you a email regarding support.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Thanks for getting back chippie,

Is there a way I can create a custom menu with favourite as main and vplaylists as submenu?

I could set up:

Anime (favourite folder) [directory /Files/Video/Anime] - my anime are in /Files/Video/Anime/Movies and /Files/Video/Anime/TV
Welcome back MarcosQui, I love your Aeon skins, they're fantastic!

Can I ask one thing, how do I enable the ability to play now playing video as background while I'm changing settings and browsing files?
XBMC 11.0-BETA3
NON-PVR
AEON MQ3 - version 1.2.3
(2012-03-20, 23:57)fubofo Wrote: Thanks for getting back chippie,

Is there a way I can create a custom menu with favourite as main and vplaylists as submenu?

I could set up:

Anime (favourite folder) [directory /Files/Video/Anime] - my anime are in /Files/Video/Anime/Movies and /Files/Video/Anime/TV
Welcome back MarcosQui, I love your Aeon skins, they're fantastic!

Can I ask one thing, how do I enable the ability to play now playing video as background while I'm changing settings and browsing files?

Yeah, just add the playlists to your favourites! The add as submenu items. Job done!
(2012-03-20, 21:01)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello everyone, I've been away for addressing some problems, but now I'm coming, I will soon publish the version 1.2.4.

Sounds good, and welcome back Smile

is it possible that you can select bigger fonts in 1.2.4 ? Smile or to get the Large list from Darma to Eden "cause of kids and bedroom screen were the thumb is as big as possible.
how can i put the tv

After a tough job this is my media center: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7d1uMvkzS8
Hi JimThend,

I like your Home Wallpaper. Can i get it?
(2012-03-21, 13:02)Aquila Wrote: Hi JimThend,

I like your Home Wallpaper. Can i get it?

Home Wallpaper .. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694...ema19.jpg/
THX ;-)
We will update the infos about the Aeon MQ 4; The oficial cronogram (forecast for March/April) will be delayed by two controversial reasons:

I do not want to release a skin very 'raw' but I should not publish news from MQ 4 so soon, because I do not want to see cloned skin before the final release.

The alpha/beta will be released only to donors more participatory, not by prejudice, the real reason is that only inhibit donors with the intends to get the skin and never appear. If anyone disagrees with my opinion, please comment.

Anyway, I do not know what to do, yet.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
At this point you have released nothing but fantastic skins that in the scheme of things have had very few issues.....there is no reason to change that now

I know that i put my system through very minimal work....i don't look for things to be wrong....i just fire it up and watch some shows....there is no reason like a person like myself should have a skin early

The people who will truly put it through the ringer and try to find things wrong should be the only ones that get to see it early because they will help ensure that the released product will be up to the standards of what we are used to from YOU....

we may prefer that you don't go into hiding lol
but do what you have to do to put out the product you know you are capable of and nothing less

Just my opinion though lol
WE ALL WE GOT
  • 187(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322