• 193(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
When entering the channel manager in the TV setup menu of a PVR build, nothing visible happens. Using confluence the channel works fine. I have this issue since the first version I used, which was 1.2.0.
My problem is trailers don't work! It says "press down arrow three times to play" but this doesn't work. This happened since the skin updated to v2 last night. All trailers are local sources. Anyone know why this might be or experiencing the same problem?
@Bulla:

I believe that's the way it's supposed to look.
@Bulla

It's always been that way..
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
Hey!

I love the way Aeon Nox, looks like but i really like MQ 3's features.
I have some questions about MQ 3:

* Is there any way to change or remove the color (turquoise) on the "floor"?
* DTS/True-HD/DTS-HD/Dolby Digital is on top of 2.0/5.1/7.2. Is that "correct"?
* No "glass"/gradient cases like "Aeon Nox"?
* Is there any way (except change cover) to show that a folder is a Movie set/box/collection? Like the "Watched"/"Unwatched"-logo...
* Bigger text/logo of "YEAR", and after the title. Like "Gran Torino" > "Gran Torino 2008".
* Is there any way to change the look of "Movie info" without changing theme? Without change viewtype (really like "Wall".)

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6555/aeon...unter1.jpg

No "glass"/gradient cases like "Aeon Nox":
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/812c...5b235g.jpg

Is there any way to change the look of "Movie info" without changing theme?:
Example:
To: http://osx.iusethis.com/screenshot/osx/x...center.png

Thanks! And sorry my bad english...
You should be able to turn glass covers on in skin settgins.
Pretty sure mine look really glossy.

I think the audio is like it was intended but imo it would look better if it was the same style as the resolution flag [5.1| DTS ] like that in black and white/silver.

Can I get a .psd of the flags somewhere?
Wanted to edit german rating flags.
Hmm... I can't find it. When i select mediacases for Blu-ray, HDDVD etc, it turns into glass...
Hey I have a question....

How do I get all of extra (bonus) content that I have for some movies to look nice inside a movie? How would it look in MQ3?

Right now it always looks like I have 3 or multiple versions of the movie.

I would like it if I clicked on more or show info then those extras would be there! Like deleted scenes, behind the scenes, bloopers, etc.....
(2012-03-28, 23:53)BeerHunter Wrote: Hmm... I can't find it. When i select mediacases for Blu-ray, HDDVD etc, it turns into glass...

Hmm I think I was wrong cant find the option but they should be shiny be default maybe reinstall thee skin.
(2012-03-28, 21:09)gibxxi Wrote: @Bulla:

I believe that's the way it's supposed to look.

(2012-03-28, 22:45)pyrodex Wrote: @Bulla

It's always been that way..

Ah no probs thought my formatting was off, as you may have guessed I'm new to this skin. Thanks for the letting me know.

(2012-03-29, 09:41)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-03-28, 23:53)BeerHunter Wrote: Hmm... I can't find it. When i select mediacases for Blu-ray, HDDVD etc, it turns into glass...

Hmm I think I was wrong cant find the option but they should be shiny be default maybe reinstall thee skin.

Hmm, what "viewtype" do you use?
The cases are shiny (for me) in:
Low list
Big (?) list
Showcase
Coverflow
Panel
Multiplex

NOT wall (if I don't choose to have "Blu-ray", "HDDVD" etc.)

Mysterious... Sad
(2012-03-28, 18:08)RavenNL Wrote:
(2012-03-28, 15:52)st graveyard Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 20:21)MarcosQui Wrote: AEON MQ 3 VERSION 2 AVAILABLE

Changelog - release date 03/27/2012

Added: Code Clean and Updated - fase 2. - Improved performance in main menu/Improved performance to surfing on the collections.
Fixed: New bugfix for RCB needed. (issue 158)
Changed: Removed support to Dharma, included support to Frodo Pre 12.
Changed: Remove Watched / Unwatched home screen indicators - optional. (issue 153)

Hey Marcos, just updated to V2.0. The bugfix for RCB is there, issue solved! Thanks a lot!

I've noticed that scrolling my movies, games or tv shows is now very smooth, but slower as in the previous version...guess this is the new performance while surfing the collections. Looks good, I need to get used to it ;-)

Yea noticed that too, maybe increase speed a little bit?

Hello Marcos,

I'm gonna sound picky here, but I don't like the new scrolling. Although the scrolling through movies or the main menu is smooth indeed if you do it one item a time, when you press left or right numerous times (to go a bit faster) it just doesn't look good at all anymore.

Again, if this is the new way the MQ skin will work, no problem, I will follow (because MQ3 is just the best! ;-) ), but maybe it would be possible to have the ability to switch between the new or the old way of scrolling sometimes?

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for all the great updates and support.

Grave
Hi, I've got a problem with MQ3 v2 and MovieSets

In MQ3 v1.2.3 MovieSets worked fine. Upon updating to v2, now I'm getting no movie info or posters in the infoscreen for MovieSets.

Here's the images:

MQ3 v1.2.3

MQ3 v2

Can anyone help?
Same issue here with v2 and MovieSets.
I would also like to note a little 'bug' I have found in v2.

The Main Menu does not show all items correctly (I have set to a fixed list) - the first and last items only show last 2 (for first item) and first 2 (for last item) letters of the item titles.

I fixed it by rolling back to v1.2.4 (which works perfectly, thanks)

Sorry if this has already been noted.
XBMC 11.0-BETA3
NON-PVR
AEON MQ3 - version 1.2.3
  • 193(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322