• 205(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
Hi !

i have some problems.

1. How can i switch of the Fanartbackground slide at the Main Menu when i play music. I dont like it when the fanartbackground is sliding.

2. When i use the "Audioplayer" Window i have still no Fanart.

3.When i click Music an the go to my MP3´s, before 2.0 i can see Fanarts in the Background when i have fanart pictures in the MP3 Folder. Now i dont.

Can someone help me please ?!
(2012-04-18, 15:28)Lady Baerbel Wrote: Hi !

i have some problems.

1. How can i switch of the Fanartbackground slide at the Main Menu when i play music. I dont like it when the fanartbackground is sliding.

2. When i use the "Audioplayer" Window i have still no Fanart.

3.When i click Music an the go to my MP3´s, before 2.0 i can see Fanarts in the Background when i have fanart pictures in the MP3 Folder. Now i dont.

Can someone help me please ?!

Hi

1.) Go to settings/skin/art/ show animated backdrops- switch off
Also go to settings skin/playback/ artist background images slideshow(main menu) - switched off

2.) Not sure as I unfortunately don't use audioplayer

3.) This problem have been mentioned by me to Marcos and hopefully will be fixed soon. For now there is no fix

Rgds
Manuel
Aeon MQ4
Mac Mini & HP Microserver N40L

Hi all...

So I have just built a new HTPC.
I have installed OpenELEC 2.0 PVR (Beta 1) - 1.95.1 - i386 (146 MB)

Its installed fine.
I do not have a PVR card yet, but plan to get one in the future which is why I chose this build.

Now I installed Aeon MQ3 via the repository and it installed fine.
Default skin looked fine.
Then I downloaded the cold and darkness themes.
I have installed them but now my background art in Music, Movies, TV Shows do not show up.
Its just a black screen, with the menu bar and everything,
Just no background images.
Its still fully usable, just looks crud.

I have uninstalled the skin and installed a new one.
Tried different theme, but still happens, even on the default one that did work.

All other backgrounds work, like Weather, and Settings, and Shutdown, all of them.
Just the 3 above dont...

Any idea?
I have removed the repository and re-added, still nada.
My full HTPC build log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129352
Core i3-2120T 2.6Ghz, 4gb Kingston DDR3, mSATA SSD, Moneual 312 Case, GT520 GPU
(2012-03-10, 23:35)farr3ll Wrote:
Quote:q3) Can the order of the main menu items be changed? I understand it's not possible through the gui but is there some kind of file edit that can be done.

Go to includes.xml in the 720p folder and change the id numbers of the menu items. Make sure you adjust either Eden or Dharma menus as there are entries for both. BACKUP FIRST!!!

So I didn't see any more recent posts in this thread on this subject, but couldn't get it working according to that solution.
No matter what ID's I set them to, they always remained in the same order. The only way I found to change the order, was to physically change the order that they appear inside includes.xml.
Code:
<item id="1"><!-- music --></item>
<item id="6"><!-- movies --></item>
to
Code:
<item id="6"><!-- movies --></item>
<item id="1"><!-- music --></item>

for normal menu items this isn't an issue, but I would like to mix up the vplaylist1 and what not.
Is it safe to move the items from inside the <include name="homemenu_normalmode_f"></include> area (line 13514) up to the <include name="homemenu_edenmode"></include> area (line 9107) without breaking the skin?[/code]
Hi, wondered if someone could help?

Just switched to Aeon to give it a go, all looks very nice so far. The only issue I seem to have is with cdart. On Aeon I get a square box around the cd image, shown below;

Whereas on Transparency, the cdart image is perfect;

I haven't cut around the image, as I realised that with Transparency, at least, I didn't need to, I didn't realise that other skins would show it in a different way.

Is there any chance of having the xml file (if that is what is needed to be altered?) changed, or can I do it myself (with someone's help)?

Many thanks
(2012-04-18, 02:09)colbert Wrote: Does anyone else's volume display disappear randomly? Mine sometimes just stops showing up when I'm changing the volume and only a restart of XBMC as far as I can tell restores it.

Seems to be happening to me quite often too. The volume still changes, just no on-screen indication of this.
This is by far and away the slickest skin for XBMC. Excellent work. Big Grin

I noticed a few little... oddities in the way the multi-function widget works, and thought I might suggest a fix.
I have uploaded some xml files that you can drop into your 720p folder here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?frn77y4rqbkfjb7
These will...
  • Add the missing tittle to the multi-function widget when it is set to "Recommended" (i.e. uses the Watchlist script)
  • For TV Shows, the show's title is now the main label, not the episode name (this just made a little more sense to me...)
  • The Watchlist script now runs when the home page loads (not on start-up) so the list stays a little more up-to-date

I've also had a little poke around the Watchlist script to adjust the functionality to my personal tastes (it's probably not for everyone...)
http://www.mediafire.com/?s3fya1scu2s2dnp
This will...
  • List unwatched movies, ordered by the date they were added to the library, starting with the latest
  • Show the first unwatched TV episode in a series, ordered by air-date (so your most current show is always at the top)

They are minor quibbles, but I thought I'd post my fixes in case anyone else was interested.
Enjoy!
Smile
Dan
I'd just like to say thankyou for such a beautiful skin.
Is anyone else noticing the video lately seems like it flickers? It seems like the background on movies and tv flickers brighter then darker every once and awhile.
(2012-04-18, 17:58)Tommy2012 Wrote: Hi Tommy 2012,

1.) Thats my Problem it is off !!!! The Normal Backround is still but when i play Music the Fanart Backround is sliding.
i have try to switch the funktion on an then back to off but it is still sliding.

(2012-04-18, 15:28)Lady Baerbel Wrote: Hi !

i have some problems.

Hi

1.) Go to settings/skin/art/ show animated backdrops- switch off
Also go to settings skin/playback/ artist background images slideshow(main menu) - switched off

Dees this skin support the GUI mode for the Artwork Downloader for the extra fanart/thumbnails?
(2012-04-19, 17:25)neal73 Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 02:09)colbert Wrote: Does anyone else's volume display disappear randomly? Mine sometimes just stops showing up when I'm changing the volume and only a restart of XBMC as far as I can tell restores it.

Seems to be happening to me quite often too. The volume still changes, just no on-screen indication of this.

Indeed, I've been paying some attention to it and it seems to happen when I've left the computer idle for some time, come back and hit volume up or down. The notification never appears.
does this skin support motorola nyxboard ?
Can someone explain me why my favorites on the home screen are not working?

In Videos/Files I added my NBA Folder which contains some NBA Games and added this Folder to my Favorites.

In Shortcuts I selected Favorite 1 added the NBA Folder, renamed and activated it.

When I select the new NBA Favorite Folder at the Home Screen now, I get the Library Empty Message.

Did I miss something? With other Skins I have no problem with my Favorites.

(2012-04-22, 07:51)cd492 Wrote: Can someone explain me why my favorites on the home screen are not working?

In Videos/Files I added my NBA Folder which contains some NBA Games and added this Folder to my Favorites.

In Shortcuts I selected Favorite 1 added the NBA Folder, renamed and activated it.

When I select the new NBA Favorite Folder at the Home Screen now, I get the Library Empty Message.

Did I miss something? With other Skins I have no problem with my Favorites.

You have to change from Favourites to Smart Playlists and it will work Wink

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125360

Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
  • 205(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322