• 210(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
yea... theres a definite bug on trying to get trailers to play in full screen mode.. windowed works perfect

loooooooove this skin Smile
Great Skin!! Far and away my favorite.

I'm having an issue with music visualization. Works with Pandora, not at all when playing local mp3s. Works in Confluence, not at all using MQ3.

I'm using windows/Eden.

Dave
Are there any plans to add support for Weather Underground in MQ3?
Smile 
(2012-05-06, 15:05)schumi2004 Wrote: Are there any plans to add support for Weather Underground in MQ3?

Yes, in skin MQ4...

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I really love this skin!

I just wish for one change! The rss ticker feed!
I have already customised it with streams for news but the rss ticker feed is short and I really would love it to be the screen length and with larger text.

Maybe someone knows how to do this already? Ive tried but with no changes sadly.
i posted this in the artwork organizer script thread.. but thought i should post it here as well as i'm not sure it goes under a skin issue.. or the script issue... basically i want fanart to be used as the main menu background for both movies and tv shows.. i enabled the setting... but all it does is come up as a black screen when i try to go to the main menu for movie/tv shows

http://pastebin.com/EB0GxZFL
Hi guys,

I did a clean install (so deleted the profile addon) and now im running on the official release of xbcm eden and on MQ3 2.0.1. I always used the youtube addon alot but lately its really buggy, When i search for something it takes 2-3 minutes to get the search results (normally it only took me like seconds) and when im finally able to play the youtube thingie its not running smooth aswell.

Now im not sure its skin related but hopefully one of u know about my problem and has a solution. (also posted this in youtube addon forum)

Thanks very much in advance!
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
Hey guys, Im new here, and i have a bunch of questions. help a brotha out??

1 is there a way to get mq3 to cycle through a movies' backgrounds from the backdrop.jpg backdrop1.jpg backdrop2.jpg etc, instead of from the extrafanart folder? not sure why that method was used since the standard for every media manager iv ever used is to put all the backdrops in the main movie folder.

2 is there a way to change the amount of time a backdrop stays up before it cycles to the next?

3 is it possible to have different settings for the info panel between Movies and TV shows? right now if i set it to auto, manual, etc, it copies that setting globally, but i would prefer be able to set it differently for Movies and TV shows.

4 is there any xml editing i can do to change the amount of time we are given for the info panel to auto show? right now its 1-5 seconds, but it doesn't really work correctly. when i set it to 5 seconds it really only gives me about 2 max, and i would like to make it more like 10.

5 is there a way to lower the system sounds across the board, including for addons like tvtunes?
(2012-05-09, 20:57)leram84 Wrote: Hey guys, Im new here, and i have a bunch of questions. help a brotha out??

1 is there a way to get mq3 to cycle through a movies' backgrounds from the backdrop.jpg backdrop1.jpg backdrop2.jpg etc, instead of from the extrafanart folder? not sure why that method was used since the standard for every media manager iv ever used is to put all the backdrops in the main movie folder.

2 is there a way to change the amount of time a backdrop stays up before it cycles to the next?

3 is it possible to have different settings for the info panel between Movies and TV shows? right now if i set it to auto, manual, etc, it copies that setting globally, but i would prefer be able to set it differently for Movies and TV shows.

4 is there any xml editing i can do to change the amount of time we are given for the info panel to auto show? right now its 1-5 seconds, but it doesn't really work correctly. when i set it to 5 seconds it really only gives me about 2 max, and i would like to make it more like 10.

5 is there a way to lower the system sounds across the board, including for addons like tvtunes?

1. use the artwork organizer script in the official repo

cant help with any of the others though
Can somebody direct me to another link for this skin? The link from his website is not working.
(2012-05-10, 01:40)gman3042 Wrote:
(2012-05-09, 20:57)leram84 Wrote: Hey guys, Im new here, and i have a bunch of questions. help a brotha out??

1. use the artwork organizer script in the official repo

cant help with any of the others though

do u mean artwork downloader? isn't artwork organizer to get the movie backrounds to cylce in the MAIN Menu, but not for each individual movie when selected in like cover flow for example
Go easy on my because I am brand new to xbmc (about 30 minutes in...)

1) I cannot find a setting to have subtitles disabled by default
2) The subtitle button in the OSD does not work for me. Using "t" does.

I can live with #2, but I am curious as to why this might be. I have to find a way to resolve #1. All help is appreciated...
1# just google it: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=31429
VoxCommando.com
You can use the letter L on your keyboard to disable subtitles when something is playing.
If you dont want subtitles ever (strange but ok ) you can just remove the subtitle addon by finding it in the addon list and uninstalling it.
(2012-05-11, 14:03)jitterjames Wrote: 1# just google it: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=31429

I saw that thread but still couldn't figure it out before. BUT I just did! The step I was missing was to click on "Audio" on the OSD. The option I was looking for is there...

Thanks.
  • 210(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322