• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
if you want it to work on linux (and probably OSX) you need to rename Includes.xml to includes.xml its a case sensitive file system then it works fine (from my 10 second test)
Can the RSS feed font colour be white or yellow instead of black as I can hardly see what it says??

Thanks
Jezz_X Wrote:if you want it to work on linux (and probably OSX) you need to rename Includes.xml to includes.xml its a case sensitive file system then it works fine (from my 10 second test)

THX! Big Grin

It's working now...
thx jezz_x, enjoying it now on linux! Smile
Thanks Marcos for another great skin!

I'm having trouble getting the skin to work. I updated to the latest Nightly Build (16. Aug). Started up, seemed to work, all my addons auto-updated, except a couple that didn't work. So I assume I made it to Eden, but I can't manage to find the build (or any other hardware info) to confirm, through the MQ2 skin.

I installed the new repo, manually added all the addons to the directory, and found MQ3. But when I try to install it, it downloads the whole thing, and then nothing. Tried through addons, and skins. It just downloads but I cannot apply it.

I'd appreciate any insight here, and again thanks for the great skins, I look forward to getting this one figured out and running! Smile
Nevermind, after another restart and trying to download it again (while writing the above post) it worked, switched back and it asked me if I'd like to apply the skin.

I guess all that was missing was my patiences xD
Hi everyone !

Let me before all focus on the wonderful work that have been done by Marcos and thank him for always more speed, more beauty, more customization options and better functionnalities.

I really thank you Marcos because i've been waiting for your new version of MQ since you started working on it.

But if you let me underline two little problems which i think are easy to fix :

- The video codec is missing on "info" page of a movie in library mode

- Some parts of the skin are still in native language, that is to say in english, even after changing the language into my language in the skin options

There are two pictures to illustrate this, comparing MQ2 and MQ3 :

https://picasaweb.google.com/10555530794...directlink

I know it is always easy to complain, but will these two little problems be fixed in the official thread ?Nod

By the way, thank you again for your great work
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Link doesn't work mate.
'Oops... there's nothing to see here. Either you do not have access to these photos, or they don't exist at this web address. Please contact the owner directly to gain access.'

Lockos Wrote:Hi everyone !

Let me before all focus on the wonderful work that have been done by Marcos and thank him for always more speed, more beauty, more customization options and better functionnalities.

I really thank you Marcos because i've been waiting for your new version of MQ since you started working on it.

But if you let me underline two little problems which i think are easy to fix :

- The video codec is missing on "info" page of a movie in library mode

- Some parts of the skin are still in native language, that is to say in english, even after changing the language into my language in the skin options

There are two pictures to illustrate this, comparing MQ2 and MQ3 :

https://picasaweb.google.com/10555530794...directlink

I know it is always easy to complain, but will these two little problems be fixed in the official thread ?Nod

By the way, thank you again for your great work
I am assuming that this should work with crystalbuntu and the atv1?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Quote:Link doesn't work mate.
'Oops... there's nothing to see here.

Sorry ! Here are working links to see those problems :

MQ2 : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/rightmq2.jpg/

MQ3 : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594...msmq3.jpg/
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
At this point, the skin was only translated into English.

Translators interested, it's time to start work. Wink

To all:

The first message was edited this topic, now with the post and official launch.

About the small errors that were published, I'll fix in the final version of the skin.

Thanks Jezz_X for the tip to Linux.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
HuntBurton Wrote:THX! Big Grin

It's working now...

Hi,
How to do it? I'm using Openelec and I'm not too smart Smile
Can I do this by login from another PC using PuTTY ?
Jezz_X Wrote:if you want it to work on linux (and probably OSX) you need to rename Includes.xml to includes.xml its a case sensitive file system then it works fine (from my 10 second test)

Hi,
How to do it? I'm using Openelec and I'm not too smart
Can I do this by login from another PC using PuTTY ?
Quote:Translators interested, it's time to start work.

Marcos, if you can tell me (or anyone else) where could i find the parts who are still in english, i would be ok to translate it for the french users !

Big Grin
Some words used are in the library of XBMC, so it seems to be mixed.

It will only appear correct when the skin is properly translated.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322