Beta Sports Fixtures with addon and PVR stream playback
Exclamation 
(2017-07-25, 18:31)Tonypa Wrote: Now that we have fixtures in there(and nearly all sections are populated), is it possible to append some channels to them at all? Would that be possible? I know it scrapes the BBC site for its data, but if we could provide the channel data for the fixtures that are on there, then that's half the battle isn't it?

I've made a quick solution which I'll probably try and merge when I have the energy.

Install my "TV Listings (xmltv)" addon.

So far I've just done the fixture types with a home v away format like Cricket or Football.

Add your xmltv file and addons.ini into the settings.

Make sure it loads and there are some channels and programs in there.

Back in the "Sports Fixtures" addon go to a match you know you have a channel that can play it.
Click it and it should take you to the Search results of the TV Listings (xmltv) addon.
It searches in the Title, Subtitle and Description fields of the xmltv program data.

I managed to find the Cricket match Sri Lanka v India on Willow HD and Sony Six.

For football I've removed the "Women" from the teams so the search works.
So "Russia Women" v "Germany Women" matched BeIN Sports 11 HD and Chiller HD. Wink

If you want to get clever you can make an xmltv file with only sports channels in so it doesn't find Chiller HD Frankenstein's Army.

Maybe some day I'll see if I can pull it into TVGF so it is a bit easier to set up.
TV Listings (xmltv) has all the features of TV Guide Fullscreen but doesn't have an epg grid view.

Use Add Folder the same way as you would in TVGF to add streams to the addon.ini file.

The listings look best in a Confluence derived skin. Estuary doesn't give you a nice Big List view with icons and lots of room for text.
I've just spotted a new website with lots of match and channel information at
http://thefixtures.website/

There seems to be an addon out there already that uses it.
I don't know if it connects to anything on the banned list here so I won't link directly to it.

It has baseball too.
That is an excellent workaround, but instead of forcing it to use TV Listings XMLTV, which is in turn a fantastic addon, could we include the addons.ini and xmltv in the menu as per previous versions and append the channels that way? I also think we could fine tune the listings slightly and put some channels next to them - I can assist you with this if needs be.

Also is there any chance of getting some more schedules from other sites too?

the MLB schedule from MLB.tv is great for the MLB stuff(comes complete with schedule information too) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/team_by_team.jsp - national and international broadcasts up the side is the channel info
the Darts schedule from PDC.tv is great for the darts, - https://www.pdc.tv/pdctv-hd/schedule - has a lot more info.#

Yes there is already a fixtures addon which uses the site you posted. But I held off on using said addon, because I love your addon.

I also have some information that I would like to PM you if that would be possible?
(2017-07-26, 13:58)Tonypa Wrote: That is an excellent workaround, but instead of forcing it to use TV Listings XMLTV, which is in turn a fantastic addon, could we include the addons.ini and xmltv in the menu as per previous versions and append the channels that way? I also think we could fine tune the listings slightly and put some channels next to them - I can assist you with this if needs be.

Also is there any chance of getting some more schedules from other sites too?

the MLB schedule from MLB.tv is great for the MLB stuff(comes complete with schedule information too) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/team_by_team.jsp - national and international broadcasts up the side is the channel info
the Darts schedule from PDC.tv is great for the darts, - https://www.pdc.tv/pdctv-hd/schedule - has a lot more info.#

Yes there is already a fixtures addon which uses the site you posted. But I held off on using said addon, because I love your addon.

I also have some information that I would like to PM you if that would be possible?

I couldn't get that addon to find any matches for me so I've started adding the fixtures directly into Sports Fixtures. I just need to match up the channel streams to play now.

I'll try to pull in all the xmltv and addons.ini stuff into Sports Fixtures but it is a big job and is going to need some optimising and background tasks to search the xmltv for fixture matches.

pm away. I can't dedicate too much time to this though.
Exclamation 
version 0.0.27
- thefixtures.website

I've got thefixtures.website in there now with the channel information.
You can set the channels via an addons.ini file or Addon Browser like before.

The times are in BST. I'll have to work out how to compensate for timezones. It is always a can a worms.

@GriffeyJuni0r There is a working Baseball section for you.

Let's hope thefixtures.website lasts a while.
(2017-07-26, 18:25)primaeval Wrote: version 0.0.27
- thefixtures.website

The times are in BST. I'll have to work out how to compensate for timezones. It is always a can a worms.

Is there any way of using a m3u playlist for the streams or do I have to covert it to an ini first?
(2017-07-26, 19:49)ed_davidson Wrote:
- thefixtures.website

Is there any way of using a m3u playlist for the streams or do I have to covert it to an ini first?

It's just addons.ini today but you can pull an m3u into the addons.ini with TVGF or some of my other addons.
I'll have a look at using an m3u another day if you like.
(2017-07-26, 20:14)primaeval Wrote:
(2017-07-26, 19:49)ed_davidson Wrote:
- thefixtures.website

It's just addons.ini today but you can pull an m3u into the addons.ini with TVGF or some of my other addons.
I'll have a look at using an m3u another day if you like.

That would be awesome as always Smile
Exclamation 
version 0.0.28
- channels and autoplay (no stop)
- m3u import

Channels and Autoplay should be back for "The Fixtures" section now.

There is no stop time for Autoplay.

Could you check if I've got the timezone correction working properly for your country.

You can use an m3u stream list too now.
version 0.0.30
- TheFixtures Football fix

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sports Fixtures with addon and PVR stream playback1