[MOD] Simplistic Info and Paused Screens
This mod my not be for all but it suited my needs and I just wanted to share incase someone else liked it. The info being displayed is informative but I didnt care for it and it seemed to cludder the screen IMO. I tested this on 42" plasma and a 23" cinema display. Looks good on both. I really cleans up the smaller display's/tv's.

I have removed all info (title,season,episode,genre,director,year,ect.) from the paused and info screens. The only things I left where the plot/synopsis and episode thumb/clearart/movie poster/tv show logo. I left the tvshow logo because not everyone uses clearart and it did not look good with just the episode thumb. I wanted to leave some indication of which tv show was being watched incase clearart wasn't being used.
I did not disable the global clock, I just do not have it activated in settings. Otherwise you would see the clock/date in the top right corner.

Just replace the dialogfullscreen.xml and the dialogseekbar.xml in your skin.night/720p folder. Make sure to backup your current xml's for safe keeping.

Thanks! goes to Mcborzu for making a kickass skin.
Thanks! goes to Mcborzu and Butchabay for direction on xml locations.

DOWNLOAD

Screens below...

Movie Info (while movie is playing)

Move Paused

TV Show Info (while TV Show is Playing)

TV Show Paused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Simplistic Info and Paused Screens0