• 13(current)
Release skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
It's gone and won't come back
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
See ^^
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
So re-Touched is the new default touch skin? and Touched is no longer supported?
(2014-12-24, 07:36)bodhi Wrote: So re-Touched is the new default touch skin? and Touched is no longer supported?

yes, that is correct.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks ronie! too bad, I think the Touched skin home page layout is the best for tablet. I'm surely going to miss that. I might try to put it back in re-Touched folder to see if it works.
^^ I second that. The Touched home page and the thumbnail display for episodes looks much, much better in Touched than they do in re-Touched.

I have XBMC Gotham (and now Kodi Helix) installed on a Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and there are tons of other skins I'd love to use, but ALL of them are lacking on-screen navigation buttons and/or leave no way to access the sub-menu for changing the list view or sort order. The Kindle has no hardware navigation buttons, and it's annoying to have to swipe in from the right just to get an on-screen "Back" button, and that still doesn't address the sub-menu. In my opinion any skin claiming to support touch needs to have on-screen navigation button displays as an option.
i really like more the touched skin than re-touched i really will miss it Sad
You could try continue using it. Just copy the entire folder to Helix to see if it will work. The only problem is that it is no longer officially supported, then we won't get bug fixes, and then eventually it might stop working in the next Kodi release.
It won't work. Don't even try it
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Got it. Thanks.
In case anybody is still want to run the Touched skin on Kodi. It does work great for me. I've installed Kodi on a new jailbroken iPad and restore my old iPad backup (which has XMBC installed). It's back and working like it has been before , so far no problem that I can tell. The only thing missing is the background image for Movies in the home screen which is trivial to recreate. I am happy to see it working seamlessly like this. Thanks Jezz_X for a great skin!
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)4