• 12(current)
Release skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
Nope not yet still working on it but I did change the way its looks in this post https://plus.google.com/u/0/108068123997...3gmD5Ls8Sk
I love the touched skin, you should be very proud of your work.

Are there any future plans for PVR support?
(2013-02-05, 11:18)stalka Wrote: I love the touched skin, you should be very proud of your work.

Are there any future plans for PVR support?

Yes
Thank you jezz for this awesome skin. I do miss a nice recently added episode view but maybe in re.touched. Wanted to post here to draw attention to this topic:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...id=1327776

Seems that a few people have problems with the touch skin. Any thoughts on this bug?
No idea and crashes are out of my side of the job you guys need to provide the full debug logs to one of the iOS developers
Hi Jezz, thanks for your great work. If have a request - I use the Filmanager to copy files from my NAS to the iPad when I want to watch something on the road. It's a pitty that I have to swicht to the Confluence skin for that task.

Maybe you could add a way to access the Filemanager (I know it not optimized for the iPad but it's still usable).

thanks, Andy
I just recently installed XBMC on my iPad. In the first post it talks about a Skin settings menu where you can turn off items from the home screen. I see that in the reTouched skin but not the Touched skin. Is it possible to turn them off in Touched?

Also, am I able to add video playlists to the home screen in either skin?

Thanks.
ive just put this on my apple tv and lost all navigation how do I delete it using ssh thanks.
I just recently installed XBMC 12.2 on my iPad1 with your skin. Wow. Works really well! Very intuitive.

Since XBMC supports different profiles with the option to upload images of the particular profile, is it also possible to customize the category images in the home menu? (TV series, Movies etc...)

In /private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.app/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/skin.touched there's a folder called "background" where the category images are located.

These images are probably called in home.xml, but is it possible to have different images for another profile?

Thanks.
I'm a long time XBMC for Windows & Linux user. I finally got it working on my Android phone and want to use it to better organize and play back my media. This skin seems to be best to use for tablets & phones, however, I can't seem to get the context menu to come up in order to play directories or edit and delete sources. I searched this thread, and found only a reference to a two finger click for iOS. Understanding that this skin wasn't originally designed for Android, have I missed something or has this not been addressed?
4 x OpenELEC 6.0.x (Kodi 15.2) on Rasberry Pi & Intel NUC

3 x Kodi 16.1 Jarvis on *buntu Xenial

6 x SPMC 16.4-2 on Android Mobile & TV Devices
Hello All,

2 Questions...

1) Does anyone know which xml file configures the standard list view ?
I'd like to increase the font size and the size of the rows so they are actually usable on a Android 5" HD phone display.

Since I don't have skinning knowledge, I'm looking at simply altering the existing skin to make it more usable on phones.

FWIW: None of the current skins work decently on a phone.

Touched works well for touch screens, but lacks the large number of custom shortcuts and home screen layout that makes sio2 compelling.
It's also lacks the XBMC file manager.
SIO2 would be awesome for a phone but it lacks some features if are using it on a touch screen. It's keyboard is not good if using it on a small screen.
Something like touched + sio2 + larger fonts in list view would be awesome IMO.
(2013-04-09, 22:57)tommiboost Wrote: ive just put this on my apple tv and lost all navigation how do I delete it using ssh thanks.

Edit skin line in guisettings.xml to:
<lookandfeel>
<skin>skin.confluence</skin>
hi all, what happen with touched skin on HELIX 14.0 on ipad? didnt show up...
(2014-12-23, 22:25)u2pop Wrote: hi all, what happen with touched skin on HELIX 14.0 on ipad? didnt show up...

It's gone and won't come back
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-12-23, 22:27)Martijn Wrote:
(2014-12-23, 22:25)u2pop Wrote: hi all, what happen with touched skin on HELIX 14.0 on ipad? didnt show up...

It's gone and won't come back

i dont want to know your answers, thanks.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)4