• 2(current)
Release skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
Jezz_X Wrote:no idea sorry maybe your log file can tell you what the problem is

I'll take a look, or maybe pastebin here. But I just want to confirm, this isn't by design, correct? Your skin should show the actual movie posters?

Thanks!
yes it not a design thing and it should show posters if they are on the media sources just like any other skin out there
The background is very hard to look at due to flickering, for me anyways. Any plans to allow different colour backgrounds to be selected?
If you have flickering you probably have dirty regions turned on turn them of and it should be fine as for options it's all still in flux
Question 
Hi,

I try your skin and I love it, but, the scroll in my ipad1 is too slow.

I have an on-line hard disk with 17 pages of flies and for play the 15 page files I must pass the other files, one by one.

Is possible do this more fast?

Thanks a lot.

Toni
tonisc Wrote:Hi,

I try your skin and I love it, but, the scroll in my ipad1 is too slow.

I have an on-line hard disk with 17 pages of flies and for play the 15 page files I must pass the other files, one by one.

Is possible do this more fast?

Thanks a lot.

Toni

Not with the skin all the scrolling and inertia involved is done by xbmc incase you didn't notice though you can do a quick flick to scroll faster
I have a question does player controls on top of new version of skin work anywhere accept music folders? And is it theroretically possible to have them in one type of folders and don't have in others?

Clock on top line is great addon. Can battery level be skinned to be gray instead of blue?
avdim Wrote:I have a question does player controls on top of new version of skin work anywhere accept music folders? And is it theroretically possible to have them in one type of folders and don't have in others?

Clock on top line is great addon. Can battery level be skinned to be gray instead of blue?

I'm confused about what you mean with the player controls and the battery level can be any color but I like blue Smile you can always check out the source code (first post under download) and change the graphic yourself
Keep it up jezz, looking and working great!

Have you tested the most recent pvr build for iOS? Working great over here with iPad 2 and TvHeadend, wondering how it would perform on iPad 1.

Cheers,
Loggio.
I havn't but from what I can tell mpeg2 doesn't work well on my ipad I've tried it with a normal htsp:// share to get the channels from tvheadend and anything HD was bad so I wasn't really going to bother with PVR
Ah ok, thought that might have been the case. Might be time to upgrade your iPad hehehe.

For pvr support i was more thinking about when/if you convert this skin to standard 16:9 for a desktop xbmc experience.

Also,
For desktops, what are your plans for the homescreen would? would you change this?
For iPad, the homesceen is perfect as is :-) but not sure if those big squares would be practical on my htpc.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Loggio
Jezz_X Wrote:I'm confused about what you mean with the player controls and the battery level can be any color but I like blue Smile you can always check out the source code (first post under download) and change the graphic yourself

I was talking about three buttons, play in the middle and prev annd next tracks on sides. They are just under clock. And they do nothing in video section.
They control the currently playing media be it video or music. they don't actually start the selected item in the list
For music they start playing. For video not and for video they are not seen anyway while playing film so my question was do we really need them there.
Well I often have background music playing while browsing around doing other things so yeah I want them there that being said it's a simple one liner edit for you to personally have them only in music
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)4