• 7(current)
Release skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
thank you Jezz_X for this skin.
I'll work on translation too.
Do you plan to make it for 16/9 screen ? (In the near future ?)

My touchscreens (all of them 3) does not like at all the 4x3 Sad(

EDIT : it seems that the fullscren button is working well finally. I do not understand everything... Might be too late ! Sorry
I just wanted to say thanks for your hard work creating this skin! It makes my ipad 2 a million times better than it was! The interface is flawless and I don't see any room for improvement! Smile
Really impressed when I found this on my new ipad install- nice one Jezz
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
Hi there,

first of all; what a nice skin! Proper design and it works very nice on my iPad.
I'm using an iPad 2 with iOS 4.3.3. (Jailbroken)

I only have one problem and that's scrolling... I can scroll with gestures, but only 1 item at once... So when I'm at the video section of "icefilms" , and have a list of 150 popular films, it's undoable to scroll half way down.

I don't see a scroll bar either..

Thanks in advance!
brentnl Wrote:Hi there,

first of all; what a nice skin! Proper design and it works very nice on my iPad.
I'm using an iPad 2 with iOS 4.3.3. (Jailbroken)

I only have one problem and that's scrolling... I can scroll with gestures, but only 1 item at once... So when I'm at the video section of "icefilms" , and have a list of 150 popular films, it's undoable to scroll half way down.

I don't see a scroll bar either..

Thanks in advance!

Update to pre eden builds of xbmc for ios and you can scroll just like any iOS app flick and it goes pages at a time like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8fNX5ajaQk
Jezz_X Wrote:Update to pre eden builds of xbmc for ios and you can scroll just like any iOS app flick and it goes pages at a time like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8fNX5ajaQk

Thanks, I've installed the latest nightly build and its working fine now. Keep up the good work!
great skin!

One of my most used feature of other themes is the "Edit Genre" in the Info panel. I use this to personally rate my media and mark stuff for re-download. Any chance of adding this to Touched?
in what skin do you use edit genre?
it's a script "xbmc library editor " and it don't work with eden, no?
Hi Jezz_X,

Thanks for your great skins.

Is it possible to translate them in Georgian language?

I can do it if its possible.
fmronan Wrote:in what skin do you use edit genre?
it's a script "xbmc library editor " and it don't work with eden, no?

Big-Cirrus (SVN)
On the Info screen there is an "Edit genre" button. it lets you check/uncheck a genres for the movie/tvshow.

Screenshot: http://picpaste.com/screenshot000-QMGGtqNj.png
G
Quote:Big-Cirrus (SVN)
On the Info screen there is an "Edit genre" button. it lets you check/uncheck a genres for the movie/tvshow.

Script.library.editor don't work with eden (Perhaps in 2012 not before)
Hello,

I have installed this on two machines now and every time i go to select the skin, it just goes to the default Confluence. I loaded it into XBMC via a zip file through the skins section, it comes up in the skins option, but never loads.

Both machines are Mac running leopard.

Any ideas would be very grateful as i am looking really forward to using it. I could not find any other touch screen skins for xbmc?

thanks
Does this work with the latest Eden build?
if your talking about iOS this is included in the eden beta builds by default if your talking about something else you will probably have to build it from the source though I may be convinced to put up a download for you
Jezz_X Wrote:if your talking about iOS this is included in the eden beta builds by default if your talking about something else you will probably have to build it from the source though I may be convinced to put up a download for you

I have an iPad 1 running an older version of this skin on a nightly from back in August. I have not updated the iOS (still on 4.x.x) nor XBMC.

I would like to update the iPad to 5.0.1, jailbreak again now that it's untethered, install the eden build of XBMC and this skin. I just wanted to make sure that it would work.

Thanks.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)4