• 9(current)
Release skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
no touch scrolling. The mouse cursor is visibele but doesnt move when i scoll down with touch. On eden beta 2 the touch scrolling doesnt work in pm3.hd
Why skin.touched doesnt work for dharma??
raphack Wrote:Why skin.touched doesnt work for dharma??

because it was designed for eden?? dharma doesnt support multi touch input.
ah ok.. Is there anyone who can reapair the touch scrolling in eden for windows?? Or simply copy the right file from the ipad xbmc in windows xbmc??
Hi,

I have a linux box connected to a touch screen I was looking to use this with... The first post warns about not supporting linux due to lack of gesture support. If gesture support isn't important - will this work? Additionally, does this skin still support keyboard control (if I should need it). Thanks in advance,
Hi at all.
Is There any way to open submenu(as "C" keyboard) or open a virtual keyboard with a special gesture?
I want to find a way to manually scan folder for fanart or delete a folder scanned,etc...

Thanks
F.
tap the screen with 2 fingers on iOS
Beautiful! Is There a manual or a wiki where listed all gesture featured and already implemented?
Really like this skin, Jezz, just what I need for my carpc, but (and its a big but) I don't have a touch screen. Currently using Confluence and xdotool to send keystrokes, so I need the visual elements linked to the keystrokes to see where I am and to navigate around XBMC.

Is it a major work to retrofit this functionality, or can you recommend a similar skin (big buttons/big text) that will work with Eden that has keyboard/keystroke-ability?

(green/starter/newbie skinner, but willing to learn)

{EDIT - I've just found Slik - this may be the answer?}
I used to be able to delete a video after I watched it by double tapping on the video, and then a dialog would come up where I can delete it.

This is no longer happening with 0.8.5 but it did with the previous version.

Other then that, it's working great. I love this skin.

****Ah just saw this on the forum...2 finger tap. Thanks****
Hi,

Is there any PVR support (working or wip) for this ?
(awesome skin btw, really easy to use with a touchscreen)
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
what is everyones hardware they are running this skin on? Looking for a good cheap system to run on a touchscreen.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
my guess is they probably all run it on an ipad
Quick preview of Touched big brother, It's a concept I've been playing with for the last few days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y265plQKQNw less iOS'y than "touched" and will be able to support 16x9 better and look decent on other non apple devices

Still not sure if I will finish it or even make it, hell what you see is whats done the rest is confluence still (figured I'd start from scratch rather than mod touched)
Jezz_X Wrote:Quick preview of Touched big brother, It's a concept I've been playing with for the last few days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y265plQKQNw less iOS'y than "touched" and will be able to support 16x9 better and look decent on other non apple devices

Still not sure if I will finish it or even make it, hell what you see is whats done the rest is confluence still (figured I'd start from scratch rather than mod touched)

yes pls. would be great to have this.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)4